Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

hey hey hey

(1/1)

Oppositekeith:
hey my name is oppositekeith. i enjoy listening to music of all kinds, playing my bass guitar, and drawing. found this forum through the yesterweb forums and thought it looked cool to join in.

Melooon:
Hi, welcome to the forum! :4u:

I feel like we've met already since you've posted a few things; but now your a FORMALLY welcome!

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

Oppositekeith:

--- Quote from: Melooon on October 27, 2022 @47.67 ---Hi, welcome to the forum! :4u:

I feel like we've met already since you've posted a few things; but now your a FORMALLY welcome!

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

--- End quote ---

we have but never made a introduction. i usually post a few times to fit in with the forums before making a introduction post about myself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version