Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 24, 2024 - @700.43 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 42/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links
| | |-+  Personal Announcements

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] Print
Author Topic: Personal Announcements  (Read 13286 times)
wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #210 on: March 29, 2024 @568.72 »

That interactive horse game I said I was working on? Well, it's finished!!!!! It's really simple (you just explore and collect items) but it still makes me feel really accomplished that I got the whole thing working and have some sort of interactive element for this shrine, since it seeks to replicate the experience of an online game... Adventure Game Studio was a ton of fun to work with for this project.

Here's the link :)

TheFrugalGamer
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #211 on: March 29, 2024 @815.72 »

That interactive horse game I said I was working on? Well, it's finished!!!!! It's really simple (you just explore and collect items) but it still makes me feel really accomplished that I got the whole thing working and have some sort of interactive element for this shrine, since it seeks to replicate the experience of an online game... Adventure Game Studio was a ton of fun to work with for this project.

This game is so cute! I had a lot of fun running around and collecting cute things :)

wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #212 on: March 29, 2024 @824.29 »

This game is so cute! I had a lot of fun running around and collecting cute things :)

Yay! I'm glad you liked it :D

pebble

View Profile

Joined 2023!
« Reply #213 on: March 30, 2024 @0.16 »

This is so cool!! I love when websites include interactive things, and this one reminded me so much of the little games I used to find around the internet as a kid. I'm not sure if you designed the horses yourself or if they're based on the game you were inspired by, but the bay horse is my favorite, it's so pretty! Thank you for sharing the link, getting to play this just made my night :)
Spoiler
Especially the pegasus in the woods <3
[close]
wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #214 on: March 30, 2024 @74.97 »

This is so cool!! I love when websites include interactive things, and this one reminded me so much of the little games I used to find around the internet as a kid. I'm not sure if you designed the horses yourself or if they're based on the game you were inspired by, but the bay horse is my favorite, it's so pretty! Thank you for sharing the link, getting to play this just made my night :)
Spoiler
Especially the pegasus in the woods <3
[close]

The horse designs are my own! Clovenglade is a vibes-based "recreation" but mostly an original world/setting. So it has all the sorts of features and "vibes" of the games I was inspired by but the characters, designs, settings, etc. are all my own! It's sort of like, a game that could have existed but didn't, that's an amalgamation of how I felt and what I remembered of the games that did. Which is a little confusing haha

If you want to learn more about the playable horses specifically I'd reccomend visiting the stable page (accessed via the minimap), which is a sort of character select page and has information on them. And you can brush them  :ozwomp:

Thank you so much for playing :D Your message made MY night!!!

Capybara
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Large rodent

StatusCafe: capybara

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #215 on: March 31, 2024 @49.94 »

I'm coding my own art gallery. I think I'm doing well so far but moments made me go :drat:

starbreaker
Sr. Member ⚓︎

is it any wonder that my mind's on fire?

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« Reply #216 on: April 02, 2024 @233.54 »

This is a bit silly, but I've created a small "fortune cookie" file containing short quotes, mainly song lyrics, with links to sources. Whenever I run the shell script I use to create a web page, it will grab a fortunate at random and stick it in the page's footer.

These are the fortunes I've got so far.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2024 @238.03 by starbreaker » Logged

rock operatic science fantasy and more...
(...all opinions mine unless attributed, and free to a good home...)
arcus
Jr. Member ⚓︎

StatusCafe: arcus
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #217 on: April 12, 2024 @688.15 »

I made a page listing sites that have useful free services: https://arcus.dimension.sh/services/
I sprited the background, too.

larvapuppy
Jr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #218 on: April 16, 2024 @986.50 »

Made some of the pixel graphics that I've made for myself/friends in the past free to use: https://larvapuppy.neocities.org/graphics

Also added a backlog of art from the past 4 years to my art page: https://larvapuppy.neocities.org/art

the end of an era, one starts anew
wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #219 on: April 16, 2024 @923.24 »

Just a tiny small thing... After over a year(!!) of my site existing, I've finally bothered to make a proper main site button.

The only reason this is worth mentioning is how long I went without making one, it's always been at the back of my mind but I never bothered until now and I have no idea why

bees
Casual Poster ⚓︎

iMood: lobb

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #220 on: April 19, 2024 @720.49 »

I've finally uploaded some of my personal site! There's still a lot I want to add later but I had to make the leap eventually and actually put it online. I've added the link to my profile if you want to check it out, please let me know if anything's too broken!

thesolitarygamer
Full Member ⚓︎

why do they call it oven

View Profile WWW

« Reply #221 on: April 21, 2024 @852.66 »

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

POLL: How many personal sites have you built?

Started by xandraBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 30
Views: 4354
Last post January 11, 2024 @150.49
by xXWebMasterXx_Gina
What inspired you to create a personal website?

Started by NightdriftBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 41
Views: 4805
Last post July 11, 2023 @56.78
by Bede
Looking for affiliates for my personal site and site collective network

Started by AltairBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 0
Views: 1160
Last post January 20, 2022 @306.20
by Altair

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi