Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

my introduction

(1/1)

dotmidi:
hii im dotmidi!! im in my late teens about to enter the adult world :cheesy: :smile:

i love the muppets and building puppets :omg: eventually i am having a set of pages dedicated to my progress with puppet-making. other than that i love to dress up and listen to goth/punk music (i am a huge fan of siouxsie and the banshees) i like to watch movies and i started watching the anime nana last night and its pretty good :dive: i draw a lot too

i DO have a blog but it is a huge work in progress!! feel free to check it out when u want https://dotmidi.neocities.org :dl:

i found this website because i websurfed and found this one user cyberspace/lulu (?) and i REALLY liked their layout so i grabbed their template and discovered how to build a frame thanks to this forum, i found the melonland website thanks to the fact i noticed melon uses a frame so :happy: inspecting people's code has helped me a lot

my favorite thing about being making things on the web rn is just to be able to not deal with the same culture twitter/tiktok/etc. carries. i feel much more at ease and recently deleted most social media apps to go full-time on the small web!! being able to make my own jokes and culture within my cyberspace  :transport: :omg:k:

thanks for taking the time to read this if you are!! :unite: you are awesome

Melooon:
Hi midi, welcome to the forum! :ha: :ha:

Wow puppets are cool! Stay away from the adult world, stay farrrr away :ozwomp: Lulu is very cool and my oldest neocities pal, Im glad you found her site :grin: Thats definitely the best way to learn, often people don't take the time to slow down and look at other peoples work and try to understand them; it sounds like thats not an issue for you!

I hope you enjoy your time here, post some drawings if you like :cheerR:

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version