World Wild Web > ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Making my own zine!!

(1/1)

tarocchilla:
I admit i disappeared from melonland- to be fair, i was busy (and hyperfixating on the sims but we don't talk about that)...i finished my bachelor thesis and...

I AM STARTING A ZINE!!!!

I am so excited honestly, ive never work on a project like this and many amazing artist want to join :transport:
I had so much fun making the site too, i knew most people joining were probably smarphone users so i made it work on samrtphone too and it was fun to do!!!

have you ever made a zine? do you have any advice?

SilkSkull:
Sadly I have no advice but I am super excited to see this! I hope it goes amazing!!!! :ozwomp:

Melooon:
I love this website; it’s a totally weird shape Iv never seen done before, and the colours and images are super cozy! I’m not really sure what your zine is about but I look forward to reading it too! :grin:

Advice.. hmm.. I guess; trust yourself, have fun and be persistent. Those are the universal secrets to all creative projects :4u:

tarocchilla:

--- Quote from: SilkSkull on November 17, 2022 @121.15 ---Sadly I have no advice but I am super excited to see this! I hope it goes amazing!!!! :ozwomp:

--- End quote ---

Thank you! It means a lot :transport:

--- Quote from: Melooon on November 17, 2022 @174.87 ---I love this website; it’s a totally weird shape Iv never seen done before, and the colours and images are super cozy! I’m not really sure what your zine is about but I look forward to reading it too! :grin:

Advice.. hmm.. I guess; trust yourself, have fun and be persistent. Those are the universal secrets to all creative projects :4u:

--- End quote ---

I am glad you look forward to reading it, it will be full of scantily clad men (their character design is just like that) so i hope you can still enjoy it :omg:
And thank you for your advice, we will make sure to follow it :3c

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version