Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 26, 2024 - @818.60 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 29/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ✎ ∙ Art Crafting
| | |-+  100 Days of Making Comics Challenge!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 100 Days of Making Comics Challenge!  (Read 634 times)
wodaro
Full Member ⚓︎

I should be drawing

iMood: wodaro
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: December 16, 2022 @204.48 »

I don't have any art (aside from some rough sketches) to show for this yet, but I've decided to undertake the 100 Days of Making Comics Challenge! From what I understand it's a simple challenge where you work on a comic for at least 30 minutes a day, 100 days in a row!

There weirdly isn't a ton of information about this challenge online, but I first heard of it from this youtube playlist about making comics: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQUoMojgm0nNkHKAdLH6zl2xsAAoNkfuR (the video titles in the playlist aren't meant to be what you focus on each day or anything, I think you just do whatever you want. The youtubers just used the challenge as an excuse to make 100 videos about making comics) and decided to undertake it since I've been in a real rut with my art the past few years. I made a blog post yesterday roughly describing my thoughts going into this project which you can see here: https://wodaro.neocities.org/blog if you're curious!

I thought that along with posting on my blog, it might be fun to make a thread here to post updates! And even better, if anyone else wants to try and do the challenge with me, feel free to post in here as well!! I've only completed Day 2, so I'm still pretty early in it. I'm trying to keep my scope small and manageable, maybe I won't even need the full 100 days! But I think building a habit of working for at least 30 minutes a day will be good for me. :4u:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

I am new to making sites and I want some tips to improve.

Started by Icey!Board ☔︎ ∙ I need Help!

Replies: 4
Views: 1764
Last post December 14, 2021 @853.48
by Icey!
php heck: making a search engine

Started by cinniBoard ☔︎ ∙ I need Help!

Replies: 2
Views: 1471
Last post February 22, 2022 @256.30
by ellievoyyd
Comics!

Started by AloeVegaBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 13
Views: 1603
Last post October 20, 2022 @411.16
by nsequeira119

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi