Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 24, 2024 - @450.74 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 48/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☞ ∙ Life on the Web
| | |-+  What are you working on at the moment?

« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9 Print
Author Topic: What are you working on at the moment?  (Read 8514 times)
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« on: December 30, 2022 @745.65 »

:ozwomp: What are you working on?? :ozwomp:

This is a pinned topic to share what your working on right now! It can be a site, and artwork, a 3D model, a song, a craft project etc etc Anything you are working on and wanna share! Partly because its fun to see what others are working on, but also because I think it can be helpful to feel less isolated when making things!

This topic is intended for sharing unfinished things you are working on but don't necessarily wanna start a whole thread about :4u:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
plantovision
Jr. Member ⚓︎

born to ":3" forced to ":)"

StatusCafe: plantovision

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2022 @759.00 »

Ive been working on updating my website to make it more visually interesting, while learning how to integrate JavaScript in websites.

However I've mostly just solidified my hatred of iframes.

Whoopsie...

born to be silly, forced to be stupid
NacreousDreams
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Rockin' at the Dance of Exis

iMood: Eldridge_Jameson

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2023 @782.44 »

Right now, I'm working on defining what I want in an RPG that I'm looking to make! It's a pretty straight-forward, turn-based type. I'll see about sharing info about it when I get something meaningful done with it!

I'm also about to discuss with a group of friends to start working on another project- a 2D orthographic platformer kinda like the Mario & Luigi RPG games! We made a prototype this past Autumn, and it turned out really well, so we're gonna regroup and figure out where to go from here. ^o^
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2023 @793.06 »

Im currently getting back into working on the abandoned ozwomp game from 2020 - its weird working on it almost 3 years later.. I can see all the ways Iv changed and grown since then - its nice to get back into it with new ideas and a new perspective! :smile:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
HayleyMulch
Jr. Member ⚓︎

(she/they) | if my grandmother had wheels, etc.

StatusCafe: hayleymulch
iMood: HayleyMulch

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2023 @63.67 »

a new meet the artist image :eyes:

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2023 @97.30 »

I'm going to write some blog posts on my gaming habits soon. And I am working on an accessible course to learn the Toki Pona language.
Onio
Full Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Coziest Café Award 2023Café ClubJoined 2022!
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2023 @965.35 »

Really searching for a good Cbox alternative for my chatroom, before I commit to upgrading Cbox!

So far I've found...

HTMLCHAT:
+ No limit for amount of messages, web traffic
+ Draw pictures, upload pictures, have an account
- No moderating capabilities....

Chatovod:
+ No limit for amount of messages, web traffic
+ Mod capabilities, BBCode, private messages
- Russian company. I can't help but feel some reservation toward using them, given my concerns with privacy.

Cbox is nice, but its drawback is how much it limits you in the amount of messages and pageviews it will allow through!

brisray
Full Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2023 @249.43 »

Where to start? I've got lists of things to do! The most important to me at the moment are:

1) Finish my webring history pages. I think I've found as much as is left of them. A couple more days and apart from periodically looking for new ones to the list of current webrings I'll be done.

2) I write a site about one of the Royal Navy ships my dad served in, HMS Gambia - https://hmsgambia.org/ . Someone recently sent me scans of his father's photos of his time on her. The photos need a little restoration and then I need to write his story on a page.

3) Really nerdy stuff. I run my own web server, "The Server in the Cellar" and that needs a little TLC. Some of the scripts I use need updating. I need to look through the Apache logs because Google Bot is complaining it can't crawl some of the pages properly. I need to look at some of the log beautifiers I use, two of them have decided to have broekn links and I don't know why yet.

Something I find interesting. Wanna see what "The Server in the Cellar" is doing this very second? https://brisray.com/server-status

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2023 @759.80 »

Super busy this week!

Launching new sites, mastodon bots - also I did a lot of security improvement on the forums server - Minor revamps to MoMG, GifyPet and currently working of a big update to TextureTown with many new textures and a public API you can use to access textures from other apps/games! :grin:

glacial_pace
Casual Poster

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2023 @716.44 »

currently working on some more ways to make the homepage of https://basementcommunity.com more engaging. i can tell some people are looking at threads, but not a lot of new accounts or posts. i'm thinking about doing what xenforo forums do and show the latest post for each forum next to the forum name, similar to how this site does

i'm also considering making a frontpage, but content isn't what i'm good at, so i don't even know what to put
SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2023 @729.99 »

A short youtube video about games and the love for them
A new page for my site
A new profile picture for here
A MTG deck

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

levya
Full Member ⚓︎

just a little creature (she/her)

View Profile WWW

Participated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Joined 2023!
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2023 @219.12 »

I've been working on my website a lot lately, I have a lot of ideas for pages I want to add and graphics I want to make. maybe I'll even start a blog soon.

I'm also perpetually working on my first game in rpgmaker. I have a bit of info about it on my website in the bellena section~

glacial_pace
Casual Poster

View Profile

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2023 @475.52 »

I've been working on my website a lot lately, I have a lot of ideas for pages I want to add and graphics I want to make. maybe I'll even start a blog soon.

I'm also perpetually working on my first game in rpgmaker. I have a bit of info about it on my website in the bellena section~

i really like your site. it's well put together!
brisray
Full Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2023 @991.41 »

Well, I've been given another project.

Members of the family have given us hundreds, if not thousands, of old photos and want me to do something with them. I don't like paying for things like that and fed up with the free sites changing their TOS or just disappearing, so it looks like I'll be self-hosting a photo gallery.

So far it's down to LibrePhotos, Lychee, PhotoPrism, or Piwigo. With runner's up NovaGallery and PhotoFloat.

Why can't I just be a couch potato?
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2023 @14.04 »

As always I am participating in some fanfiction contest that's happening weekly, and I am writing my entry for it. This time the theme is "apology" and I will see what to do with it. :4u:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Theme Poll - Do you like the forum theme?

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 13
Views: 4972
Last post August 12, 2023 @742.86
by vvinrg
Whats your life like? (Time Capsule Thread)

Started by MelooonBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 35
Views: 3208
Last post April 10, 2024 @598.32
by Misanthropic Monster™
MelonLand Vivaldi Theme ♡

Started by MelooonBoard ⚛︎ ∙ MelonLand Projects

Replies: 6
Views: 1627
Last post March 05, 2023 @376.64
by doubleincision

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi