Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
March 29, 2024 - @664.32 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 39/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☞ ∙ Life on the Web
| | |-+  Quizes/personality tests

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Quizes/personality tests  (Read 482 times)
tarraxahum
Full Member ⚓︎

Xx_O_o_xX

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: tarraxahum
iMood: tarraxahum
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: January 16, 2023 @667.71 »

I've been seeing people creating separate pages on their personal sites to fill them with quiz/personality tests results.

But, as my luck goes, now that I actually made a website of my own, I can't for the life of me remember which sites inspired me (and subsequently can't go there and spy some quiz links).

U-quiz and buzzfeed make it sort of harder to look for these old-school quizes, so, while I'm doing my own research, I thought I'd ask:

Anyone got any favorites? Or maybe you're one of those people with quiz results pages and you could let me snoop around? :grin:

"Why change the past, when you can own this day?" (c)
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2023 @697.00 »

Are you sure it was not this thread? :tongue: https://forum.melonland.net/index.php?topic=895.0

I was inspire by Neoraz who has a bunch of them https://neoratz.neocities.org/about and key has a bunch too! https://keysklubhouse.gay/quiz :ha:

Im glad so many still have BBCode because it makes life much easier :ozwomp:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
tarraxahum
Full Member ⚓︎

Xx_O_o_xX

StatusCafe: tarraxahum
iMood: tarraxahum
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2023 @757.38 »

Are you sure it was not this thread? :tongue:

Goddammit I looked through other forums for threads on the topic so that I wouldn't post a double but it Did Not Occur to me to look in the games section :tongue:

Thanks a lot, personality quizes here I come :ozwomp:

"Why change the past, when you can own this day?" (c)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi