Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 19, 2024 - @147.86 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 58/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☞ ∙ Life on the Web
| | |-+  Deleting all of my google accounts

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Deleting all of my google accounts  (Read 408 times)
Anonicus
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: June 11, 2023 @790.05 »

Good evening everyone! :ozwomp:

Of all my time using the internet, I have been using google since I was 3-4 years old when my parents got a windows 2000 computer. It wasn't until around 2007 when I made my first Gmail account, which at the time didn't know it would spiral into a all in one google account. Over the many years now, It's so weird for how Youtube and Google have changed. With Youtube, I barely get any good or interesting videos anymore and with Google, My search results ends up turning out complete garbage and so I go with more privacy focused/Better search engines. I'm already using an email service that I pay for with my domain, and transferred everything over to them. So far I've deleted several and I'm kinda waiting around for a few account deletions on other sites that have this stupid timer to them before I can transfer my email to the main email (I've accidentally made accounts using my main email when trying to log into my accounts...).

So I have a question, Have you ever deleted Google accounts in favor of your own services or services that aren't bullying it's users? If so what where they and why? And if not, Why haven't you? Of course not asking that in a aggressive, pressuring way.

My personal Website: https://anonicus.neocities.org/
Cele

any way the wind blows

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2023 @791.46 »

I would never do that because of my Youtube channels which are important to me plus still get views.
Icey!
Sr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pro Bug Finder!OG! Joined 2021!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2023 @843.30 »

Good for you! Although, I do still have a Gmail account. Not sure if it's worth deleting it considering everyone else uses one.

:ozwomp: my beloved

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

How to allign

Started by SilkSkullBoard ☔︎ ∙ I need Help!

Replies: 5
Views: 873
Last post October 02, 2022 @639.75
by SilkSkull
Reactivating old accounts vs. making new ones

Started by GuestBoard ☞ ∙ Life on the Web

Replies: 8
Views: 704
Last post January 15, 2023 @659.80
by Swiftpaw
Web accounts/sites when you die? 💀

Started by MelooonBoard ☞ ∙ Life on the Web

Replies: 10
Views: 724
Last post March 30, 2023 @136.32
by xandra

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi