Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 26, 2024 - @977.38 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 32/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema
| | |-+  Gordon, Gino & Fred: Road Trip

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Gordon, Gino & Fred: Road Trip  (Read 500 times)
HayleyMulch
Jr. Member ⚓︎

(she/they) | if my grandmother had wheels, etc.

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: hayleymulch
iMood: HayleyMulch

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: January 06, 2023 @950.83 »

This may be my new favourite show right now. Think Top Gear... but with food! And the chefs are having incredible chemistry with each other - Gordan Ramsay, Gino D'Acampo and Fred Siriex.

I've just watched the first 2 episodes of season 1, and their Christmas special. But I really love it so far. And it makes me so hungry! I ate such a weird mix of food just watching it now, and I'm paying for it with a tummy ache :ohdear:

But here's a clip from the first episode about Italy! I watch it using the ITVx player online, with a free VPN called Urban VPN along with the WebRTC Leak Shield extension for added protection! If you're in the UK though, you won't need a VPN :omg:k:

And a bonus Gino clip cos he's so good - this is how he became a bit of a meme! (and where my user comment comes from) :grin:

Deckade (Tolo)
Casual Poster

Feel free to email me and be pen pals :)

View Profile

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2023 @981.90 »

I loved Gordon, Gino & Fred's road trip! They felt like really great friends when I watched it, always knowing exactly how to annoy each other (like good friends should), but also it feels like an adventure to watch. I liked the episode where they compete in I think a warehouse market in France for the best dish, and it's a food festival

I haven't watched the Christmas special yet because I didn't know it existed but I might need to check it out now!

HayleyMulch
Jr. Member ⚓︎

(she/they) | if my grandmother had wheels, etc.

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: hayleymulch
iMood: HayleyMulch

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2023 @7.65 »

I loved Gordon, Gino & Fred's road trip! They felt like really great friends when I watched it, always knowing exactly how to annoy each other (like good friends should), but also it feels like an adventure to watch. I liked the episode where they compete in I think a warehouse market in France for the best dish, and it's a food festival

I haven't watched the Christmas special yet because I didn't know it existed but I might need to check it out now!

Yes, that was the episode I just watched! They were at the oyster festival making the best oysters for the king of oysters! :cheesy: It was very good. There's the American road trip season and the Greek road trip season too. And for the Christmas special they're in Morocco and it's great fun!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (1)

Ants From Up There - Black Country New Road

Started by TAS_1KBoard © ∙ Music Room

Replies: 1
Views: 1095
Last post October 26, 2022 @209.04
by Oppositekeith

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi