Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
March 28, 2024 - @388.50 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 36/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  © ∙ Music Room
| | |-+  What was the last album you purchased/listened to/got in the mail?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: What was the last album you purchased/listened to/got in the mail?  (Read 1326 times)
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2023 @39.11 »

Recently bought Nine Inch Nails' 'Fixed' a few days ago. It's a handful of remixes of their prior album, Broken. Has some pretty neat remixes of i say so myself. Been slowly chipping away at collecting the entire discography of NIN (also known as HALO releases) as well as the discography of Godspeed You! Black Emperor :)

I haven't listened to NIN since "The Slip". I got into them around the time "Year Zero" came out, and "Ghosts I-IV" is the only instrumental album I've ever fallen in love with. I'll have to check out their more recent stuff.
thesolitarygamer
Jr. Member ⚓︎

why do they call it oven

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2023 @65.59 »

I haven't listened to NIN since "The Slip". I got into them around the time "Year Zero" came out, and "Ghosts I-IV" is the only instrumental album I've ever fallen in love with. I'll have to check out their more recent stuff.

Their recent stuff is pretty damn good, though it's been few and far between usually. On the topic of Ghosts I-IV, they released a followup to it sometime ago. Ghosts V: Together and Ghosts VI: Locusts.

PurpleHello98
Full Member ⚓︎

'Cause I'm your girl, hold me baby <3

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: purplehello98

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2023 @803.98 »

Last purchased: Yunsae's "When The Stars Align" EP and 8TURN's "8TURNRISE" EP, both released this year, which I purchased yesterday on iTunes. The former is quite dreamy-sounding, and is great to listen to on a rainy day! And it's been rainy these past few days where I live! And the latter is harder-hitting hip-hop-inspired music. (I think---I'm really bad at identifying music genres!)

Last listened to: I'm currently listening to H.O.T.'s Wolf & Sheeps album from 1997, which I bought on Wednesday. It's perhaps the epitome of '90s k-pop boygroups, with songs like We Are The Future that are more hard-hitting and super hip-hop-inspired (even I can tell that, LOL) and songs like Haengbok that are happy and upbeat, and of course '90s slow ballads.

"As she realized what might have been, she grew to be thankful for what was."
-Elizabeth Gaskell, North and South

debleb
Full Member ⚓︎

He/him, scaley tailey dragon

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Goose!Pocket Icelogist!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2022!
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2023 @982.40 »

just bought the OST for rex: another island on bandcamp a second ago! it's one of my favourite games with one of my favourite osts (and you will NOT hear me shut up about it cuz nobody has heard of it!!) so it was well worth a few euros to download it. planning on burning it to a cd once the ones i bought come in the post!

"I would have thought you to be above something so banal as despair. Am I mistaken?"

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2023 @671.70 »

just bought the OST for rex: another island on bandcamp a second ago! it's one of my favourite games with one of my favourite osts (and you will NOT hear me shut up about it cuz nobody has heard of it!!) so it was well worth a few euros to download it. planning on burning it to a cd once the ones i bought come in the post!

Alright, you got me, I bought Rex: Another Island and will update you as soon as I am done playing it. :P
debleb
Full Member ⚓︎

He/him, scaley tailey dragon

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Goose!Pocket Icelogist!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2022!
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2023 @805.50 »

Alright, you got me, I bought Rex: Another Island and will update you as soon as I am done playing it. :P

:ozwomp: i finally got one lmao! enjoy it!

"I would have thought you to be above something so banal as despair. Am I mistaken?"

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

You've Got Mail!

Started by MelooonBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 6
Views: 2018
Last post January 26, 2022 @994.77
by dokodemo
Whats your life like? (Time Capsule Thread)

Started by MelooonBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 32
Views: 3037
Last post March 24, 2024 @800.87
by PurpleHello98
what song/album reminds you of summer?

Started by pancitoBoard © ∙ Music Room

Replies: 24
Views: 2331
Last post February 24, 2023 @530.19
by Guest

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi