Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 19, 2024 - @398.72 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 54/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema
| | |-+  favorite anime?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: favorite anime?  (Read 2149 times)
Tiffany
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2023 @928.26 »

Detective Conan, Dragon Ball Z/Super, Shaman King, Sailor Moon/Crystal, Maid Sama, Ouran High School Host Club, Pokemon, & Full Metal Alchemist/Brotherhood. Though I prefer the manga to the anime on most of these.

Kala
Casual Poster ⚓︎

she/her

View Profile WWW

« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2023 @171.11 »

My favorite Anime is Monster (2004), adaptation of the manga by Naoki Urasawa! Its a drama mystery anime and its soo good. it has 74 episodes and i watched it all in 4 days because i was just so hooked  :cheesy:

KatKing
Casual Poster ⚓︎

One little spark is all it takes

View Profile WWW

« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2023 @257.30 »

I dont watch much anime. alot of my friends are always looking for their next anime to watch, but i tend to just watch whatever looks interesting, sometimes its anime, sometimes its not.

I watched mob pyscho for the first time semi-recently, i really liked it but i had problems with the pacing... i really wished the episodes were longer. it always felt like an interesting premise was being set up but then a few minutes later its over with little room for exploration. Maybe its just cause i dont watch shows with short eps. I really like the art style and characters tho and even what we get of the story is good. just wish there was more.

Right now ive been watching Heidi Girl of Alps, a show released by ghibli back in the 70s. Its based off a book from the 1800s.I went in just watching it for inspiration from the pretty backgrounds, but im completely obsessed with it. Each episdoe keeps me wanting more. I really relate to show, having grown up out in the country without internet access. Its just so comfy and atmospheric while still being mature in its tone and interesting.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2023 @259.18 by KatKing » Logged

Make a little birdhouse in your soul
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

What are some of your favorite 404 pages?

Started by Icey!Board ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 14
Views: 3085
Last post April 13, 2024 @766.34
by oerrorpage
[Open Call] Favorite Recipes

Started by NightdriftBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 4
Views: 1638
Last post December 16, 2021 @301.70
by cinni
If you had the ability to eat anything, what would be your new favorite food?

Started by Icey!Board ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games

Replies: 29
Views: 2977
Last post November 07, 2023 @809.28
by Capybara

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi