Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

Hello World!

(1/1)

Tiger:
Hi all! I’m Vergil and I’m a digital artist! I’ve recently gotten into old web preservation and html/css website making, and for the past six months or so I’ve been working on a Neocities website project to express myself, share my art and writing, and practice coding. I love the layout of forums and am always looking for still-active ones to visit in place of modern social media platforms, so I’m glad to be here :] I’m looking forward to hopefully posting more and meeting some new people!

Melooon:
Hi Vergil, welcome to the forum :ha:

I enjoyed your Vent shrine, Iv never heard of that app, so it was cool to get a view into its culture - I was super into YikYak in 2014-15 before it got nasty - these unusual lil app based social networks are fascinating.

Whats your fav type of tiger?? I hope you enjoy the forum!

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

Tiger:
Thank you for the welcome! I’m really glad you liked the shrine, it was a joy to create and to share everything I’ve learned about the history and culture of the app over the years. My favourite tigers are Siberian tigers! I adore how the orange fur looks against snowy landscapes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version