Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @232.36
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Worlds & Video Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  Diner Dash?


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Diner Dash?  (Read 3169 times)
dotmidi
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWWArt


manly men can doll, too!
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Happy ShoesGift of CubesealVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!ビートルさんPolyamorousMooshroom Spawn Egg
« on: Winter, 03 Feb 2023 @588 » Toggle Font Embed

 :omg: :omg:
Does anyone remember this old PC game? I used to really love it as a kid, along with this hidden objects game called ":grin:ay Dream".. Recently I found a website that archived a bunch of "abandonware" (never heard of this term before i'll def have to give it a google :tongue:)

Anyways, Diner Dash is no longer on mobile at all which makes me sad.. and they completely ruined Flo's design! It's honestly so sad, she does not look like herself.

I remember being a kid on my grandma's windows 98 playing Avenue Flo trying to solve the puzzles.. It just was very fun all around and early 2000s game graphics have such a different look compared to now



* download.jpg (16 kB, 300x168 - viewed 199 times.)

* Flo_Through_the_Years.webp (12.62 kB, 250x131 - viewed 178 times.)

* Diner_Dash_1_Logo.webp (38.58 kB, 320x240 - viewed 215 times.)
Logged


Artifact Swap: DazzlerOrange Tulip
WingsOfImagination
Full Member
***
View Profile


Beauty Serene Arrow!
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 11 Feb 2023 @132 » Toggle Font Embed

I never played Diner Dash before, but you know... I really want to play a good cooking and restaurant management game; None of the ones that I know of quite scratches my itch and I don't know how to explain what it is exactly that I want in such a game.

Also, here's an interesting bit of knowledge, if we're already talking about old food games - there used to be a web-browser game that was pretty popular here in Israel during the early 2000s, called Falafel King! :happy:

I'm not joking! It's real! You can actually still play it here in your browser:

https://www.falafelgame.com/eng/falafel.html

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/u48I4ek.jpg
SilkSkull
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: SilkSkull

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Cool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 11 Feb 2023 @245 » Toggle Font Embed

I FORGOT ABOUT THIS GAME THANK YOU. The memory is so vague but I used to love that game!

Logged

She/Her
Figuring out a new sig :P
https://web.archive.org/web/20090821100844im_/http://geocities.com/Athens/9334/water.gif
dotmidi
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWWArt


manly men can doll, too!
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Happy ShoesGift of CubesealVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!ビートルさんPolyamorousMooshroom Spawn Egg
« Reply #3 on: Winter, 19 Feb 2023 @201 » Toggle Font Embed

(forgive me for i am severely stoned while i've been trying to post this for almost an hour now  :tongue:)
SO!  :omg:  Diner Dash, a little update on that I replayed the game and it was pretty freaking good in my standards, might be blinded by the nostalgia but i legit was so invested and vicariously living thru Flo's life it was so fun. I played the game "Avenue Flo" which is a little bit outside of an actual Diner Dash game, its actually a click and point adventure and follows Flo (the waiter u play as in Diner Dash) and her neighborhood! Lotsa little fun puzzle games and interesting-enough plot and gameplay + art. like it would definitley turn some heads at posting or even feeling the need to play or re-play it PLEASE  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:

For anyone who wants accesss to this game. please play some if you have the chance and let me know what u thought!! For real, this would definitley turn some heads for sure i think



* image (8).png (76.79 kB, 516x293 - viewed 92 times.)
« Last Edit: Winter, 19 Feb 2023 @202 by dotmidi » Logged


Artifact Swap: DazzlerOrange Tulip
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe