This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 05 Oct 2026 - @629.83
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  Thoughts on Vistaserv?


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Thoughts on Vistaserv?  (Read 1924 times)
Anonicus
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: Summer, 16 Jun 2023 @735 » Embed

So while I was stumbling around on other places. I've came across Vistaserv. Which is basically like a site where you can make your own homepage but from scratch. I did end up creating my own using the Editor wizard (https://members.vistaserv.net/anonicus/index.html)
Maybe changed a few things mainly the main about section.

But yeah, Even though most of us if not all of us is from Neocities, I was wondering about how you all felt about this neat project? Have you made a website with them before?

Logged

My personal Website: https://anonicus.neocities.org/
kurohaato
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Full Steam Ahead! (≧∀≦)ゞ
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: rinrinrin
Matrix: Chat!
iMood: kurohaato

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
BobYellow FishThe World's Cutest Predator BurbyFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 30 Jun 2023 @849 » Toggle Font Embed

I've used it to make a mini homepage for myself that (hopefully) loads better on mobile and older computers than my neocities. :ohdear: I like how they make it super easy with templates for html newbies, but I wish it had a saving shortcut like every other code editor. Feels easier for me to wrangle with than carrd though, so that's a plus. :happy:

Logged

It ain't much but it's honest work

Artifact Swap: Snail Mail
TheFrugalGamer
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
See A Bug Summer 2025 ParticipantGreat Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 02 Jul 2023 @091 » Toggle Font Embed

I don't really have any use for it myself, but I love the look they have going, and I think it's great that there are more "microhosts" out there for hobbyists. Is it single pages only? I kind of like how they put the webring banner at the bottom so I can click through and see all the different sites.

Logged


Artifact Swap: Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Pink TulipEmerald OreAquamarine
Memory
Guest

« Reply #3 on: Summer, 02 Jul 2023 @112 » Embed

I honestly don't like this kind of "services/hosts" where you can only edit one page because I feel it's very limited for some things (it seems that it's not as I thought), although I really like the aesthetics and design that they have put in this project.

« Last Edit: Summer, 02 Jul 2023 @143 by Memory » Logged
fizzylimesoda
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: lime360
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: lime360
PicMix: fizzylimesoda
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS
OS: Bazzite
Newgrounds: lime360

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #4 on: Summer, 12 Jul 2023 @314 » Embed

its epic but the code editor is just broken af

Logged

https://files.catbox.moe/jy0by2.png

Artifact Swap: u rock
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe