Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @142.36 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 17/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 858.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  Hello melon friends!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello melon friends!  (Read 442 times)
voynich

Professional Internet troll

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: May 27, 2023 @870.91 »

Figured I would make an introduction thread.

My name's Voynich, or at least that's what I go by. If you're wondering, yes, the name is derived from the manuscript.

As far as my interests go, it's mostly dependent on the moment. Some days I'm interested in nuclear physics, the next day it's cats. For the record, I'm always interested in cats. Cats are cool.  :4u:

Recently I've been getting into this retro Internet community. It's a real breath of fresh air to see all these unique websites and people. Not only that, but the people are nice! Who knew that good people existed on the Interwebz?

Also I got a website of my own. I've had this design ready for a while, even before I made my site. I do plan on changing it up and making it a personal site. (voynich was supposed to be my tech startup but it became my name)

Thanks to everyone for showing me that the Internet isn't as bad as I thought. Everyone here has their own story and page with all kinds of really neat stuff. Can't wait to see what happens next!

~ voynich  :melon:  :dog:

:unite: The Internet is a series of cups
plantovision
Jr. Member ⚓︎

born to ":3" forced to ":)"

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: plantovision
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2023 @674.42 »

Hello!!  :ha:  :ha:

Nuclear physics eh? And cats? That reminds me of a particular cat. Ah, what was his name... Schrodinger?

born to be silly, forced to be stupid
voynich

Professional Internet troll

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2023 @929.32 »

Hello!!  :ha:  :ha:

Nuclear physics eh? And cats? That reminds me of a particular cat. Ah, what was his name... Schrodinger?

Damn, I wish I was smart enough to come up with a joke like that. Maybe next time  :grin:

:unite: The Internet is a series of cups
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2023 @832.79 »

Hi welcome to the forum  :pc:

Oh you seem much more comprehensible than the Voynich manuscript  :grin: I like the NeXT link on your site! Its weird to think that all modern Macs are actually NeXT computers with Mac branding on them (for those who don't know, in 2001 Mac Classic was discontinued and OSX was used which was a direct evolution of NeXT OS).

I'd seen a surprising number of people say they are into nuclear physics on here.. maybe forum people will finally break the fusion barrier  :unite: 

Hope you enjoy ur time here!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi