Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @131.45 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 17/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 869.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :skull: Websites are like whispers in the night  :skull:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  Hello!!\( ̄▽ ̄)/

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello!!\( ̄▽ ̄)/  (Read 400 times)
Void
Newbie ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: October 06, 2023 @858.91 »

hello hellO!!  :ozwomp: , im void or Ai ((Ah-ee)), and its nice meeting you all , im an artist ((also i guess i do know 3d modeling but im not that good at it yet )), ive got a tiny personal site where i add everything that i like at the moment!.

I joined the forums mainly out of my huge interest in old tech and web stuff, also , art! , ive seen so many neat art related things around here i just wanted to join in :dive:

ah and please excuse any late responses or weird typos/grammatical errors, english isnt my main language and i tend to type double on accident (#> <)

Hello im void! nice to meet you ( ˙꒳​˙ )
Scootarooni
Jr. Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: scootarooni
iMood: scootarooni

View Profile WWW

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2023 @977.41 »

Hey there, Void! It's nice to meet you!

I really like your website, it's so unique! I like your art style as well :3 if you don't mind me asking, what art program do you use?

Void
Newbie ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2023 @11.67 »

I really like your website, it's so unique! I like your art style as well :3 if you don't mind me asking, what art program do you use?

oh, thanks! , and i dont mind, for most of the drawings on there i use paint! ((mostly since my tablet broke a while back and i can only draw with a mouse :tnt: )) , for my usual art i like to use firealpaca! but none of those drawings are on my site at the moment

Hello im void! nice to meet you ( ˙꒳​˙ )
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi