Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @52.62 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 22/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 948.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  RAD 1 Public Minecraft Server

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: RAD 1 Public Minecraft Server  (Read 171 times)
Zombiethederg
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Just surfin. Dont mind me!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Purple Butterfly - to match your purple avatar!Joined 2024!
« on: June 27, 2024 @2.85 »

Hi everyone! I know there's already a Melonland Minecraft server, buuuuut I wanted to throw my own hat in the ring and say ive started my very own public server that I'll be streaming / playing on every now and again, and I wanted to share the server with all of you, as I trust this community more than my twitch viewers haha

Here is the IP:
192.95.30.36:25565

You'll need to install the Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons modpack on the Curseforge launcher in order to play, and you'll have to install the latest version. Do not use the 2nd one. (Mainly cuz A: the server doesn't use it but B: it kind of sucks compared to the 1st lol)

For those who don't know anything I've just said, here's the link to the launcher. Once you've loaded it, simply select "Minecraft" as the game you want to mod, (as long as you have a legal copy it should work), and search up "Roguelike". At the time of writing, the modpack were using should be the 5th result. Download it and open it, put in the IP, and you should be good to go! The modpack is on 1.12, and has some great mods + a full quest book to complete! It is pretty big though, so be wary of that when downloading!

Or, if you wanna go through the effort of yoinking the mods yourself, you can find the modpack here on the Curseforge website. When this posts goes up, ill be streaming it to the public and hopping online in like 30 minutes (to give ya'll time to install it before hand), so feel free to hop on! :D

EDIT: I wont be streaming this to the public as the modpack was apparently FAR too strong for my PC to handle streaming. Server is still up and open though!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2024 @18.08 by Zombiethederg » Logged

PfP art by Bunbubbletea on Fiverr
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Classic Radio Shows

Started by MelooonBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 4
Views: 827
Last post April 19, 2023 @73.84
by brisray
Minecraft Melon Land

Started by OnioBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 22
Views: 1611
Last post February 20, 2023 @210.91
by dotmidi
Public vs. Private Journals

Started by InkerlinkBoard ✑ ∙ Writing & Stationery

Replies: 15
Views: 1465
Last post June 06, 2023 @658.91
by grovyle

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi