Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @723.68 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 28/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ~ hello! ~

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ~ hello! ~  (Read 489 times)
Evergreen
Newbie ⚓︎

how did a tree get on the internet

⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: June 06, 2023 @868.13 »

hello everyone! :4u:

I'm a programmer/electronic music maker/wannabe longboarder who really enjoys messy personal sites. My pronouns are he/they, or anything else really. I found Melon's stuff through someone's personal site and it really resonated with me, so now I'm here.

My favorite genres of music right now are probably DnB and {prefix}core (where prefix is hard, metal, math, or break ;p)

My personal site doesn't have much on it yet, but it's growing and I'm very proud of it. Hoping to add a blog and some more interactive elements to it soon.

I miss forums like this and am happy to be a part of one again; if I have the time hopefully you should see a lot more of me around here!

Λ  Λ  Λ   Λ      ___I_      Λ  Λ   Λ  Λ  Λ   Λ  Λ
/|\/|\/|\ /|\    /\-_--\    /|\/|\ /|\/|\/|\ /|\/|\
/|\/|\/|\ /|\   /  \_-__\   /|\/|\ /|\/|\/|\ /|\/|\
/|\/|\/|\ /|\   |[]| [] |   /|\/|\ /|\/|\/|\ /|\/|\
Lyonid
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Controlled Chaos ~ Please be kind.

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2023 @877.71 »

Hello hello hello!

Treemonster pushed all the right buttons in my head. :loved: Tell me, fellow Paramore enthusiast, what's a song you love from their newer albums? This band shaped my whole damn teen era, hahah. The music list on your site is greatly appreciated. Have a wonderful time here. <3

xx <3
Evergreen
Newbie ⚓︎

how did a tree get on the internet

⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2023 @899.91 »

Hello hello hello!

Treemonster pushed all the right buttons in my head. :loved: Tell me, fellow Paramore enthusiast, what's a song you love from their newer albums? This band shaped my whole damn teen era, hahah. The music list on your site is greatly appreciated. Have a wonderful time here. <3

thanks! I haven't posted anything on soundcloud/bandcamp in a long time and have a huge backlog of things I haven't taken the time to polish up and release (mostly DnB, but also some IDM/ambient electronic weirdness).

My favorite album of Paramore's is their self-titled, and my favorite track would probably have to be Part II (some others I love off of there include Last Hope, Now, and Future). I somehow have yet to listen to After Laughter (my to-listen list is super long ok, I'll get to it at some point). I haven't listened to their newest album a lot yet but You First is an early favorite.

Λ  Λ  Λ   Λ      ___I_      Λ  Λ   Λ  Λ  Λ   Λ  Λ
/|\/|\/|\ /|\    /\-_--\    /|\/|\ /|\/|\/|\ /|\/|\
/|\/|\/|\ /|\   /  \_-__\   /|\/|\ /|\/|\/|\ /|\/|\
/|\/|\/|\ /|\   |[]| [] |   /|\/|\ /|\/|\/|\ /|\/|\
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2023 @55.38 »

Hi green, wkelcome to the forum  :ha:

Oh I do like your signature, it makes me feel like I'm in a misty forest! Also glad you enjoyed something I did - I'm always shocked when that happens  :tongue:

For some reason longboarding makes me think of this, maybe it can be your next wannabe!

Hope you enjoy the forum!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi