Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @566.61
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's only life! :dog: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Things that exist!
| | |-+  New Nicolas Comics Website


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: New Nicolas Comics Website  (Read 412 times)
nsequeira119
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: Summer, 10 Jun 2026 @811 » Toggle Font Embed

Well, I've finally done it- I have taken the time to create a new website for my comics on Neocities.

https://nicolascomics.neocities.org/

The old Nicolas Comics site is still up and running, and is linked to on the Neocities site, but I feel the new site works well as a kind of organized HTML link repository, and I have also joined some webrings. This way I am able to present a concise list of popular titles people can order and also get some traffic. I will probably add a hit counter eventually.

Anyway, there is also a little "articles" section with some nonfiction pieces you cannot find anywhere else. I feel this will net me some hits.

If any of you on here would like to sign my guestbook, it is wide open and waiting- you could be the first to leave something.

https://nicolascomics.neocities.org/guestbook

 :omg:  :omg:  :omg:

Logged

Aw HECK yeah!
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe