Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 29 Sep 2026 - @711.47
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~ Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Computer Land
| |-+  ⛽︎ ∙ Technology
| | |-+  Any tips for building an 8-bit micro?


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Any tips for building an 8-bit micro?  (Read 1627 times)
StrawberrySys
Casual Poster
*
View Profile

Transfem soulbond system, she/her
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Summer, 28 Jun 2023 @024 » Embed

I have the parts, I have the build instructions, but I'm not sure what to do with it once it's built. I'm wondering how to use it with Usenet and dial-ups and BBSes, but I'm Gen Z with no real tutorials on such things. Any tips?

Logged
Memory
Guest

« Reply #1 on: Summer, 28 Jun 2023 @267 » Embed

Gen Z unite with Gen X for magic homecomputer stories.

Or just use the power of your search engine of choice:
https://yewtu.be/search?q=BBC+Micro+Connect+to+BBS

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe