Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @230.62
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 770.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :cry: Are u having fun? Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hi gamers, I'm back for a little bit!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hi gamers, I'm back for a little bit!  (Read 987 times)
Pepyogurt
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


Käse, käse, wo ist die käse?
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: pepyo
Matrix: Chat!

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: Summer, 10 Jun 2023 @803 » Toggle Font Embed

I remember using this forum a few months back, but I dropped off for whatever reason. Things have probably changed since I was last here (the liquid crystal cafe definitely seems new) but hopefully I'll be around for a bit longer since activity seems to be much higher now!

See y'all later!  :ozwomp:

Logged

https://pip-pepping.neocities.org/images/pipe-button.gif
Pepyogurt
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


Käse, käse, wo ist die käse?
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: pepyo
Matrix: Chat!

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 10 Jun 2023 @807 » Toggle Font Embed

Speaking of new things, look that shiny surf club badge! I was honestly unaware I was a part of the club since my Melonland account was created before the club began.

Look at me on page # 5!
https://images.squidge.org/images/2023/06/10/image.png

Logged

https://pip-pepping.neocities.org/images/pipe-button.gif
Pepyogurt
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


Käse, käse, wo ist die käse?
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: pepyo
Matrix: Chat!

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 10 Jun 2023 @816 » Toggle Font Embed

Spotted some new forum themes as well! When I joined I believe that the theme created by cinni was the only one at the time. The newspaper theme is very yummy and easier on the brain, imo  :transport:

Logged

https://pip-pepping.neocities.org/images/pipe-button.gif
Memory
Guest

« Reply #3 on: Summer, 10 Jun 2023 @883 » Embed

Welcome back! https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1053897283843932283/1117144457482076200/Wave.png

« Last Edit: Summer, 11 Jun 2023 @138 by Memory » Logged
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #4 on: Summer, 11 Jun 2023 @955 » Toggle Font Embed

Ah yes, welcome back, there have been many updates this year!!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe