Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @401.50 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  © ∙ Music Room
| | | |-+  Bands without a bad song

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bands without a bad song  (Read 725 times)
Memory
« on: March 29, 2023 @982.65 »

I've been listening to Chevelle for most of the day and realized there isn't a single song by them that I dislike, so I was wondering if there are any bands other people listen to that have never made a bad song. Not just on a single album, but across their whole discography.

There are two other bands that I'd say have flawless discographies: Alien Ant Farm and Third Eye Blind. I downloaded their discographies in college and have never been disappointed.
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2023 @64.36 »

Hmmm this is a good topic! A lot of more moody electonic bands could fit into this category like Moby or Death in Vegas, but I feel like that's cheating a little, and you could also cheat and pick a band that only has one album.. but I'll try to think of one with a few albums or lots!

I don't think Iv ever been let down by a Yo La Tengo song, they can be a bit samey, but that's also what keeps them on form!

Elvis certainly has a few questionable recordings, but almost every song itself is iconic  :omg: The Mamas and the Papas are also super solid deliverers!

I'm trying to think of something more modern though.. I don't listen to them nearly as much as I once did but The Naked and Famous have gotten me through a few long-haul flights  :grin: Big Theif are also very diverse and almost always interesting!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
doubleincision

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: doubleincision

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2023 @67.59 »

when you're a Mr. Bungle fan, nothing is bad, it's all supposed to sound like that :grin:

Necrosia
Full Member ⚓︎

Lord of the Labyrinth

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Welcome Soup!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2023 @85.28 »

Lordi and Powerwolf  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:
haven't found a single song of them that I dislike
also Avicii but he is a single dude and not a band... also he is dead and until today I have not gotten over it ;_;

trigger warning:
Spoiler
you cannot make songs about how everything will be alright and then do this to yourself man, you cant T_T
[close]

Tommie ΘΔ
Jr. Member ⚓︎

It's not gay if it's the floor...

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: anchorgutz
PicMix: brynnstic

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2023 @894.02 »

imo, Car Seat Headrest!! I've never listened to a song of theirs that I've wanted to skip or just felt tired of. I think the CSH sound is sort of niche, though, so I would get it if some people feel completely opposite ahah

Last night I drove to Harper's Ferry and I thought about you...
Corrupted Unicorn
Jr. Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2023 @941.90 »

Daft Punk  :cheesy: Varied, always a feast for the ears, never gets old  :defrag:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Melon's Song of the day!!!

Started by MelooonBoard © ∙ Music Room

Replies: 163
Views: 40538
Last post October 12, 2024 @630.54
by Melooon
Iconic Video Game Songs [Player's Choice Award]

Started by NightdriftBoard © ∙ Music Room

Replies: 24
Views: 8362
Last post March 21, 2024 @26.45
by konamiesque
++ Forum Badges and Graphics ++

Started by MelooonBoard ♺ ∙ Web Crafting Materials

Replies: 7
Views: 4648
Last post April 15, 2023 @779.31
by shevek

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi