Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @82.41 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 21/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 918.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :eyes: ~ Inconvenience is counterculture ~ :eyes:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  being bud

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: being bud  (Read 475 times)
Memory
« on: July 08, 2023 @344.26 »

Hello everybody! I am bud. A millennial. I am writing this presentation on the first morning of my yearly 4 weeks paid vacation. This looks like a great place to be bud. I will try lurking for at least one more week before the real posting can begin. I have just made v.0.1 of my custom style-sheet for the forums. @Melooon , don't take that as an insult, it is something I always used to do for forums i liked. (i actually want to make a thread discussing custom CSS, stylus, but the lurking can not be broken).

Have a great day!

oh, btw, I use Arch.

* 2023-07-08-07:11:35.png (352.93 kB, 1920x1080 - viewed 35 times.)
Ninaiso
Casual Poster

That "Fandom Freak"

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: Ninaiso
iMood: Ninaiso

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2023 @347.48 »

Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy the forums!

Excited to see what you do with the theme, and any CSS posts you'll make in the future!

Also, I hope you enjoy your vacation! :4u:

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2023 @4.07 »

Ooph.. Iv been so busy I never even got a chance to reply to this  :sad: I hope you're doing well out there bud where ever you are. Have a great holiday!  :ozwomp:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi