Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @924.65
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 76.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~ Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  being bud


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: being bud  (Read 1277 times)
Memory
Guest

« on: Summer, 08 Jul 2023 @344 » Embed

Hello everybody! I am bud. A millennial. I am writing this presentation on the first morning of my yearly 4 weeks paid vacation. This looks like a great place to be bud. I will try lurking for at least one more week before the real posting can begin. I have just made v.0.1 of my custom style-sheet for the forums. @Melooon , don't take that as an insult, it is something I always used to do for forums i liked. (i actually want to make a thread discussing custom CSS, stylus, but the lurking can not be broken).

Have a great day!


oh, btw, I use Arch.


Logged
Ninaiso
Jr. Member
**
View Profile


That "Fandom Freak"
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: Ninaiso
iMood: Ninaiso

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 09 Jul 2023 @347 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy the forums!

Excited to see what you do with the theme, and any CSS posts you'll make in the future!

Also, I hope you enjoy your vacation! :4u:

Logged

https://files.catbox.moe/nm3a5w.png
https://pfq.link/?fPll3=platform.pnghttps://pfq.link/?fP_8s=platform.pnghttps://pfq.link/?fP_kH=platform.pnghttps://pfq.link/?fPlPh=platform.png
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 15 Jul 2023 @004 » Toggle Font Embed

Ooph.. Iv been so busy I never even got a chance to reply to this  :sad: I hope you're doing well out there bud where ever you are. Have a great holiday!  :ozwomp:

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: Have a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3fwoggiecurious fish
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe