Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @73.38 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 21/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 927.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  You hear about Pluto? That’s messed up, right?

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: You hear about Pluto? That’s messed up, right?  (Read 456 times)
litten
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Do what you want forever!

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: litten

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: November 21, 2023 @119.90 »

Hello hello, I'm Litten! I've been around on the internet for a long time, and unfortunately have recently realized that I am extremely "chronically online." In an attempt to fix this, I have quit using big social media platforms and have started using the time I would have spent scrolling through endless feeds to learn new things and interact with people on smaller forums, which is how I came upon MelonLand in the first place :).

I am learning how to code, albeit very, very slowly. I don't often have the time to do it, but when I do sit down and get into the code, I tend to lose track of time and end up coding very late into the night LOL. Both of the shift keys on my computer are broken, which makes it extremely difficult right now. I have to use capslock whenever I want to capitalize a letter and copy and paste every symbol individually. It's a slow and frustrating process.

Outside of the internet, I am still trying to figure out everything I like. I'm 19, so I'm in that in-between stage of teenage and adulthood; I'm still learning how the world works. I want to try so many things I've never done before, like ice skating, or having a picnic, or taking a long road trip, or even something as simple as trying a pomegranate. I'm excited to experience new things and start new hobbies, and I'm always looking for something new to add to this little bucket list :smile: .

I play a lot of video games, my favorites include Outer Wilds, Portal, and Ultrakill. I am also interested in video game development and have beta tested several games in the past such as Fer.al and Sky: Children of the Light. I hope to test for more in the future!

I look forward to exploring more of this forum and meeting more people :o)!!!

myleszey
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Rabbit

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Two SSL certificates for the price of oneFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2023 @655.29 »

Hey, that's great! cGood to meet you! This is a welcoming community and I hope to see you around here.

What sort of languages are you learning to code in? Also, do you mean Pluto the planet or Pluto the robot, in your thread title?

keybladekid6
Jr. Member ⚓︎

hey roxy! boys night! lol

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: keybladekid6

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2023 @788.00 »

oh hello there fellow psych enjoyer.  :unite:

I think we have a lot in common!! bigender swag, urban exploration, pokemon....  :ha:

I lov your carrd! It's super cute and the orange is lovely c: it's nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy your stay here!!

xoxo, lolo =3

p.s. favorite psych episode nowwwww!!

"that day, beneath that ruby sky..."
litten
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Do what you want forever!

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: litten

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2023 @855.94 »

Hey, that's great! cGood to meet you! This is a welcoming community and I hope to see you around here.

What sort of languages are you learning to code in? Also, do you mean Pluto the planet or Pluto the robot, in your thread title?
Hi, nice to meet you too! I'm currently learning basic html and CSS, but I eventually want to branch out and try other languages. Not sure which yet, but most likely something I can use to make a little video game with like Python or Java  :smile:

The title is a silly reference to Psych, when Gus tries to hit on a woman working at an observatory and his go-to icebreaker is asking about the planet Pluto, which was demoted to a dwarf planet when the episode first aired :o)

oh hello there fellow psych enjoyer.  :unite:

I think we have a lot in common!! bigender swag, urban exploration, pokemon....  :ha:

I lov your carrd! It's super cute and the orange is lovely c: it's nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy your stay here!!

xoxo, lolo =3

p.s. favorite psych episode nowwwww!!

Hii, thank you!! It's nice to meet you too, glad to be here  :smile:.  I think your website is really cool too, I really need to get into Kingdom Hearts I've heard a lot of good things about it :o)

My favorite Psych episode is probably either the Clue parody episode 100 Clues, or Tuesday the 17th, which is also a parody of Friday the 13th LOL.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi