Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 02 Oct 2026 - @788.43
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: inconvenience is counterculture :eyes: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☮︎ ∙ Jams, Communities & Webrings
| | |-+  The Void.Shrooms Webring


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: The Void.Shrooms Webring  (Read 1654 times)
RodFireProductions
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


🍄🖤🐀
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: rodfire8181
iMood: rodfire8181
Itch.io: My Games

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: Summer, 25 Aug 2023 @944 » Embed

I've made a new webring, Void.Shrooms! It's for people who enjoy darker, more gothic, aesthetics, the morbid, and fungi.

I don't know about you guys but I tend to mostly stumble across more cutesy "wholesome" sites than anything darker or relatively morbid or horror based. I just wanna group some of them together.

Fun fact: I almost named it Abyssal.Shrooms instead. I don't remember why I changed it.

Logged

https://shroom.ink/images/buttons/Shroom.Ink.gif — we art, web dev, and game dev — https://shroom.ink/images/buttons/DeadInsideArtist.Art.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe