This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 05 Oct 2026 - @597.14
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's the silly things you'll remember :trash: Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello, World!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello, World!  (Read 1155 times)
testtubesterone
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


B:0P
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: testtubesterone
iMood: testtubesterone

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Autumn, 28 Sep 2023 @854 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello all! My name is Aspen, I'm 20, and I use any pronouns! I'm also an androgyne lesbian  :dog:
I'm really into doodling and creating art, listening to fast-paced and loud music, and reading long boring research papers. I've also had a lot of fun creating & working on my neocities page, testtubesterone! You can find all my other social medias here as well :3
After Twitter started devolving, I deleted the app and backed away from social media as a whole,,, I realized it was causing me a lot of anxiety!! I started playing with more personal webpages, and really feel like I've finally found somewhere I fit! I love the personal web, the slow web, and really, the old web!!
I have autism and bpd, so I often have a hard time with conversation, but I would love to chat!! Feel free to reach out to me, especially about my interests :D I hope to have a lot of fun and make some new friends here!! :unite:


« Last Edit: Autumn, 28 Sep 2023 @859 by testtubesterone » Logged

we must love one another! forever!
aspen ✦ he/zie/they/it ✦ androgyne lesbian
xandra
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


i want to be with you everywhere
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: xandra
iMood: xandra0

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Spring :^}OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 29 Sep 2023 @797 » Toggle Font Embed

hi there and welcome!! :D i really enjoy your site's layout, and your pins are so cool!

i'm so glad you found us! feel free to jump in if you see any conversations that interest you!

Logged

https://visitriverton.com/siggy.php?id=124
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe