Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 01 Oct 2026 - @28.76
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :wizard: You can make anything on the web! :wizard: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  Share your Work in Progress shots!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Share your Work in Progress shots!  (Read 1886 times)
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« on: Autumn, 29 Oct 2023 @789 » Toggle Font Embed

I was looking through my screenshots and noticed this very early picture of Pixel Sea! I think it's super interesting to look back on how a project evolves so I thought I'd share it here; feel free to share some of your works in progress and unfinished projects!

https://nonit.me/external/images/pixel-sea-early-test.jpg
Above you can see the basic layout coming together; it used a bit of CSS imported from this forum for the display screen in the centre; each flex area has a solid background to help plan it out and you can see I was just starting to test the printout design. At that point, I was planning to use CSS to make it look 3D, but I ended up using an SVG instead!

At that point in time it sure didn't look like much yet, but all the basics are there!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3eyntivemds pet fishcurious fish
Memory
Guest

« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 29 Oct 2023 @809 » Embed

 :ha:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/571153910039969828/1075643302784794664/image.png?ex=654c67e3&is=6539f2e3&hm=fd566fa6f165ac0abcfdf7ef0760ee16d1569c3ee55b59bf149f1e26b2ed8763&
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/571153910039969828/1075643821632782426/image.png?ex=654c685f&is=6539f35f&hm=0d44e10121d41c2f463d35823e0cf788fbb8e07f15feedcbf94fa3303ac59268&
(Early version of Deaht Scrolls with a bug that causes multiple pause screens to spawn.)


(Early Deaht Scrolls gameplay)


(Console getting angry at me! D:)

Logged
Còbra!
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: cobradile
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: Cobradile
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Great Posts PacmanHappy Birthday 2k24 !First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 29 Oct 2023 @975 » Toggle Font Embed

I'll be honest, I've kind of been dragging my feet on my website redesign due to personal issues, but I have made a start on the 3D world, starting with a building based off my old house.

https://files.catbox.moe/uuownq.png

Logged


http://internetometer.com/image/51163.png

https://i.imgur.com/leo4ZYP.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/C3gPKb3.png"He/Him (Nature green star)""Cis Ally""Pan: Straight Lean"https://i.imgur.com/kI850Ts.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/pkY2oAO.pnghttps://imgur.com/QUBFnZD.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/cjVsXOX.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/G8AyR6r.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/0HBKL8H.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/YMPbu9R.png

“Snooping as usual, I see?”
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #3 on: Autumn, 16 Nov 2023 @889 » Toggle Font Embed

Im currently working on a one-click Neocities site downloader so people can archive their sites; its fully working, it just needs some final polish  :happy:

It uses a mix of the NC API and web downloads, so it should give a really accurate and complete archive of your whole site, even pages and files that are not directly linked to anything!
(It also has a demo version of my internal banner system which is currently not in use anywhere else!)

https://nonit.me/external/images/save-my-city-demo.jpg

« Last Edit: Autumn, 17 Nov 2023 @047 by Melooon » Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3eyntivemds pet fishcurious fish
TheNothingMonster
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Hey psst! Wanna see something spooky?
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: thenothingmonster

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: Autumn, 16 Nov 2023 @916 » Toggle Font Embed

Im currently working on a one-click Neocities site downloader so people can archive their sites; its fully working, it just needs some final polish  :happy:

It uses a mix of the NC API web downloads, so it should give a really accurate and complete archive of your whole site, even pages and files that are not directly linked to anything!
(It also has a demo version of my internal banner system which is currently not in use anywhere else!)

https://nonit.me/external/images/save-my-city-demo.jpg

That looks so cool! :omg: I'm excited to check it out when it's finished! I'm sure this will be very useful.

Logged

~~~~~~~~~~~~
wygolvillage
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


meow!!!
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

Artifacts:
Thanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #5 on: Autumn, 17 Nov 2023 @022 » Toggle Font Embed

Wow, that downloader looks amazing! I'm so glad a tool like this will exist very soon.

Logged

https://wygolvillage.neocities.org/images/siggy2.png
vvinrg
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


It's mine! My text! You can't have it!! Bwahaha!!!
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: winrg
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: winrg

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #6 on: Autumn, 17 Nov 2023 @327 » Toggle Font Embed

The first screenshot of the lfm_embed/scrobble.observer backend fully operational:
https://files.aleteoryx.me/forum.melonland.net/2213/lfm_embed_wip.png

From when I was trying to make my own UI library:
https://files.aleteoryx.me/forum.melonland.net/2213/ui1.png
https://files.aleteoryx.me/forum.melonland.net/2213/ui2.png

The delightfully early 2000s installer for an old Xilinx linux toolchain:
https://files.aleteoryx.me/forum.melonland.net/2213/xilinx.png

The most recent, a mockup of discord I threw together for a friend:
https://files.aleteoryx.me/forum.melonland.net/2213/discord_mockup_wip.png

« Last Edit: Autumn, 17 Nov 2023 @332 by vvinrg » Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe