Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 01 Oct 2026 - @231.17
Forum Activity: Five Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: ozwomp is requesting your location :ozwomp: [Agree] Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  Style Switcher/span class works fine for images but not text...?


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Style Switcher/span class works fine for images but not text...?  (Read 1617 times)
wygolvillage
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


meow!!!
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

Artifacts:
Thanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Autumn, 28 Oct 2023 @555 » Toggle Font Embed

For context, I am using the code from this site. I had previously tested it out before and it worked great! I intend to use span class and the style switcher to switch out text and images depending on what the "viewer" selects... But there's one problem, as I implemented this over on the actual page I'm building for this project, it now doesn't work... Well, it displays the images I'm switching out with span class just fine, but none of the text displays...?

Here's the page I'm trying to implement this on. I actually intend to have the style switcher on a different page once I'm done with my layout and everything, but I'm focusing on just this one page for now.

Here's one of the stylesheets as well.

It's really frustrating since I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I'm doing everything exactly the same as I did before when I was testing it out. And clearly the switcher works, since it switches the images just fine.

Logged

https://wygolvillage.neocities.org/images/siggy2.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe