Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @854.85
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 146.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: inconvenience is counterculture :eyes: Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1054 times)
mahoroa
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


shadow wizard money gang
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Autumn, 04 Nov 2023 @801 » Embed

I'm Val though I also go by Kirby! I use any pronouns and I'm a lesbian. I joined bc I can't stand social media LOL
It's been AGES since I've used a forum so apologies if I don't know how to use a forum.
I'm not the best at talking to people so my apologies if I ever come off as rude :sad:

I'm hyperfixated on Digimon and Kirby (lol) and will gladly talk for hours about them. I'm also a fan of horror movies, RPGs and puzzle games!

I'm currently working on my neocities, schrodingersbakeneko. I use other sites too but they're not important.

I'm studying HTML & CSS as of writing this, though I also want to make a video game and some movies.

Thank you for reading this!
https://files.catbox.moe/4nbq6u.gif

« Last Edit: Autumn, 04 Nov 2023 @806 by mahoroa » Logged

https://files.catbox.moe/90138t.gif
wetnoodle
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


a silly lil goose
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
He's friendly, don't worry.LifeParticipated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 04 Nov 2023 @813 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Val! Glad ya made it!!

Your site is so fun! I love the design and the kirby shrine is beautiful :4u:

I hope you'll enjoy it here too! I'm still fairly new here too and it's been pretty low pressure, so as long as you aren't trying to be mean i wouldn't worry about sounding rude!

« Last Edit: Autumn, 04 Nov 2023 @871 by wetnoodle » Logged

https://wetnoodle.org/gallery/acrylicDithered/dithered-image.png
https://wetnoodle.neocities.org/img/theSynths.jpghttps://wetnoodle.org/buttons/flipper.pnghttps://wetnoodle.org/stamps/fraksl1_1.gifhttps://wetnoodle.org/stamps/dawrgi8-3965fdca-55a9-4736-886d-d3c18a9c4fea.gif
watermelon3y3s
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


color theory!!1!!!
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 04 Nov 2023 @830 » Embed

HI VAL!!!!!!!! glad you are a part of the forum,i hope you find happiness and new friends here! (i also love kirby)  :transport:

Logged

It's tamaNOTchi! Click to feed! It's tamaNOTchi! Click to feed! It's tamaNOTchi! Click to feed!  https://i2.glitter-graphics.org/pub/549/549062c91it46lgr.gif https://i3.glitter-graphics.org/pub/643/643233rdvmyh9xw7.gif https://i10.glitter-graphics.org/pub/1328/1328580okb52ubizu.gif
keybladekid6
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


hey roxy! boys night! lol
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: keybladekid6

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: Autumn, 04 Nov 2023 @833 » Embed

welcome c: i hope you enjoy your stay here, everyone on this forum is very lovely  :4u:

i like your status text, my friends were shadow wizard money gang for halloween and their costumes were very popular :dive:

what's your favorite kirby game and why is it squeak squad?

xoxo, lolo =3

Logged

"that day, beneath that ruby sky..."
https://files.catbox.moe/dnc8wc.gif
mahoroa
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


shadow wizard money gang
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: Autumn, 07 Nov 2023 @924 » Embed

welcome c: i hope you enjoy your stay here, everyone on this forum is very lovely  :4u:

i like your status text, my friends were shadow wizard money gang for halloween and their costumes were very popular :dive:

what's your favorite kirby game and why is it squeak squad?

xoxo, lolo =3


my favourite kirby game is probably a tie between planet robobot or return to dream land!
i like squeak squad tho it's a very cute and fun game :ha: never understood why people don't like it
i actually got 100% complete on the main story!

Logged

https://files.catbox.moe/90138t.gif
Neguuy
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2023!
« Reply #5 on: Autumn, 08 Nov 2023 @264 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello!
I looked at your site and oh my god it's super super super cool!! I love Touhou and Kirby too!  :dog:

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe