Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @323.98 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☞ ∙ Life on the Web
| | |-+  ⛽︎ ∙ Technology & Archiving
| | | |-+  Sky's Edge - Justine Haupt and the Rotary Cellphone

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sky's Edge - Justine Haupt and the Rotary Cellphone  (Read 542 times)
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« on: November 16, 2023 @107.20 »

I'm not sure this is exactly a great discussion topic, but I've mentioned this project in other threads and people seemed to enjoy it; I really wanted to share it again because of the new video about it!

Justine Haupt is someone I've been following for a really long time and I think she deserves to have more people know about her projects; of all the people in the world, I feel she represents the ideals that I'd hope to see shared in Web Revival culture and in the projects made here, and overall I just wish I was half as prolifically dedicated as her at my own projects!

For those of you who don't know the rotary phone is a mobile rotary phone project that started as a novelty but turned into a real thing you can buy! https://skysedge.com/unsmartphones/RUSP/index.html - But it's connected by Sky's Edge which is an indie open-source scientific research and engineering collective.

If anything I hope that a few of you find this whole thing half as inspiring as me, and I hope maybe you'll put that inspiration towards creating your own scary and serious yet whimsical projects. I really wish that more people could turn web revival projects into viable lives for themselves, and I suppose I see Sky's Edge as a model for that  :ozwomp:

Story of bringing the phone to production:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Theme Poll - Do you like the forum theme?

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 20
Views: 9372
Last post October 17, 2024 @830.53
by ヤーナム
MelonLand Vivaldi Theme ♡

Started by MelooonBoard ⚛︎ ∙ MelonLand Projects

Replies: 6
Views: 2217
Last post March 05, 2023 @376.64
by doubleincision
Old site themes?

Started by JackFrostBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 1
Views: 1141
Last post October 04, 2023 @668.95
by Uneuclid

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi