Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @134.11
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  © ∙ Music
| | |-+  SNEAL Appreciation Thread


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: SNEAL Appreciation Thread  (Read 877 times)
JINSBEK
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Yoroshiku.
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanJoined 2024!
« on: Winter, 28 Dec 2024 @287 » Toggle Font Embed

I should make a webshrine for this guy. Yeah, I definitely will.

I don't know what to call this guy, or genre of music. Trippy? Yeah. His videos are weird and super creative. All sorts of free association going on.
This man is also the reason why I still have an X account. He just does not care. He is just doing his own thing whenever he wants and I love that. The below music video really resonated with me (take that as you will) and I think accurately conveys a lot of the aimless almost malaise, almost ennui that a lot of my generation (Milennials) are experiencing. Have fun with it.

He also has a
static website (think it's been up since at least 2017) and he has a bunch of collage art, too. There's a couple of pieces with artistic nudity on there, think highly compression-artefacted scientific drawing of Neanderthal anatomy compared to human anatomy.

His
music is an acquired taste and definitely not for everyone, rofl. The music video I shared above is actually one of his most ACCESSIBLE works. (The lyrics for his stuff are a lot like his tweets, so yeah. Just word salad insanity and tone and atonal compositions that don't make any "coherent" sense.) Here's another one below that's actually more accessible (sane??? Less psychotic????) and it's pretty funny, about online shopping addictions.



I love SNEAL




* SNEAL.jpg (271.11 kB, 2463x1237 - viewed 59 times.)

* Sneal2.jpg (228.49 kB, 1080x2150 - viewed 76 times.)

* Sneal3 smaller.jpg (149.53 kB, 540x1075 - viewed 51 times.)

* Sneal4 smaller.jpg (95.55 kB, 540x1075 - viewed 80 times.)
« Last Edit: Winter, 28 Dec 2024 @303 by JINSBEK » Logged

Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe