Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @649.12
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 351.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :defrag: Lo and Behold :defrag: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Heyyyy


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Heyyyy  (Read 2396 times)
sm3dw
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


she/her
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: sm3dw

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: Spring, 25 Mar 2022 @130 » Toggle Font Embed

Hey guys! This is my first time posting on a forum, but I've lurked in a few before so I think I know how this stuff works?

I'm sm3dw, and I'm a big fan of video games, graphic design and writing. I found this forum through the Yesterweb site and it seems like a really cool place!
I have a website on neocities and there isn't much on there right now but I'm working on finishing up an analysis of Wii Sports' game design, which will hopefully be up on there by around april.

Excited to talk to you guys!

Logged
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 25 Mar 2022 @643 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi, welcome to the forum :melon: honestly I can relate to not having posted on forums before, their big down side is that you have to make an account which is a pain, but I'm glad you took the time!

Wii Sports.. might possibly be one of the most influential games of all time? Possibly, it was definitely and incredible moment when suddenly it pulled so many non gamers into a game space. I look forward to hearing your analysis :omg:

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: Have a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3fwoggiecurious fish
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe