Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @84.49 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 21/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 916.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  FeralHeart

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: FeralHeart  (Read 232 times)
OneMillionFurries
Full Member ⚓︎

Gettin silly with it

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

specimenThanks for being rad!:0 its one million furriesFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: August 10, 2024 @23.53 »

I just started playing Feral Heart again and am having a bunch of fun! It's honestly pretty dead, but it's nice to hang out in and chat with the small handful of players still there. Honestly I think it might appeal to some of the users on here :P It's a social MMO where you make your own feral animal to play as (lions/felines or wolves/canines) and you can get pretty wild with the designs. Just complete sparkle animals. I love it!

Have you ever played FeralHeart? What are some of your memories with it?

Here are some screenshots of my avatar posed in a ridiculous way XD

Tommie ΘΔ
Jr. Member ⚓︎

It's not gay if it's the floor...

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: anchorgutz
PicMix: brynnstic

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2024 @831.79 »

oh wow, Ive never heard of this!! id love to check it out!! I used to play WildCraft on my old tablet when I was younger, and by the looks of it this is pretty similar :dog:

Last night I drove to Harper's Ferry and I thought about you...
OneMillionFurries
Full Member ⚓︎

Gettin silly with it

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

specimenThanks for being rad!:0 its one million furriesFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2024 @847.65 »

oh wow, Ive never heard of this!! id love to check it out!! I used to play WildCraft on my old tablet when I was younger, and by the looks of it this is pretty similar :dog:

I really recommend it! The game is pretty quiet most of the time, but I have met quite a few cool people there this past week or so of playing. It may be naive, but I'm hoping to get the player numbers up if even just a little bit :) I might make a shrine for it on my website soon. (The game also has its own forum :eyes: )

Here are some other screenshots I took in the game, including a "preset" (custom texture) of my fursona! You are actually able to download this and see me run around with it in-game :D

Tommie ΘΔ
Jr. Member ⚓︎

It's not gay if it's the floor...

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: anchorgutz
PicMix: brynnstic

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2024 @851.92 »

I really recommend it! The game is pretty quiet most of the time, but I have met quite a few cool people there this past week or so of playing. It may be naive, but I'm hoping to get the player numbers up if even just a little bit :) I might make a shrine for it on my website soon. (The game also has its own forum :eyes: )

Here are some other screenshots I took in the game, including a "preset" (custom texture) of my fursona! You are actually able to download this and see me run around with it in-game :D

oooh i love a game with a forum :3 Well congrats, youve converted one new player!!! :ok:

Last night I drove to Harper's Ferry and I thought about you...
OneMillionFurries
Full Member ⚓︎

Gettin silly with it

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2024 @878.61 »

oooh i love a game with a forum :3 Well congrats, youve converted one new player!!! :ok:

Omg yay! :D When you install the game, I also highly recommend the Legendary Markings pack: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=66500.0
A lot of people will look like marshmallows if you don't have it XD There's also the Legendary Items pack that lets you equip a bunch of cool items to your character: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=66501.0

And finally, if you want to see my preset in-game, you can download it here: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=70250.0
To install it, you download the ftp file then put it in your "presets" folder within the FeralHearts game folder.

I got a few chores to do today, but if you want I can hang out with you a bit in-game later on when I'm done :D Like I said the game is quiet, but it's still fun to hang around and chat.

sokil
Jr. Member ⚓︎

listen, there's music in the air

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: sokil
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2024 @879.81 »

oh man, my best friend and i used to spend hours playing feralheart! we'd spend loads of time running around and exploring - and, of course, trying to figure out that parkour xD this thread makes me want to start playing again! i have no idea what my old login would even be (ironically, i remember my friend's old username) but starting fresh isn't a bad thing :tongue: i wonder how much has changed in all that time....

I really recommend it! The game is pretty quiet most of the time, but I have met quite a few cool people there this past week or so of playing. It may be naive, but I'm hoping to get the player numbers up if even just a little bit :) I might make a shrine for it on my website soon. (The game also has its own forum :eyes:)

yours looks really awesome! ^^ i think it's really cool how you're determined to help bring some life back into the game; i'll definitely have to fire it up again sometime and hop on to join y'all :ha:

a drowsy line of wasted time bathes my open mind

OneMillionFurries
Full Member ⚓︎

Gettin silly with it

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2024 @906.39 »

oh man, my best friend and i used to spend hours playing feralheart! we'd spend loads of time running around and exploring - and, of course, trying to figure out that parkour xD this thread makes me want to start playing again! i have no idea what my old login would even be (ironically, i remember my friend's old username) but starting fresh isn't a bad thing :tongue: i wonder how much has changed in all that time....

yours looks really awesome! ^^ i think it's really cool how you're determined to help bring some life back into the game; i'll definitely have to fire it up again sometime and hop on to join y'all :ha:

Aww, thank you! This game was my childhood so I'm pretty passionate about it haha. I really hope that I can get at least a small revival for it going. :dog:

My god, a LOT has changes since you were last on! All the old maps got replaced with new ones QAQ However! I found out that you can actually download the old maps and still go to them! Here's a link to that :D https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=68602.0

OneMillionFurries
Full Member ⚓︎

Gettin silly with it

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2024 @920.19 »

I am online right now if anyone wants to hop on :D Will probably be AFK in The Grounds for a while or exploring old maps.

EDIT: Offline for now! Will prob be back on later tonight
« Last Edit: August 15, 2024 @36.63 by OneMillionFurries » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi