Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 03 Oct 2026 - @837.67
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's only life! :dog: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Writing
| |-+  ➶ ∙ Art Projects
| | |-+  Free for All Art Thread


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Free for All Art Thread  (Read 2754 times)
Numberedpaws
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


He/It - Gay little number
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: algebralien

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Autumn, 27 Sep 2023 @908 » Toggle Font Embed

Okay what is this? Well it's my answer to wanting a forum post for anyone to drop whatever random thing they might be working on. Work in Progress art, Memes, Warmups, Chicken scratch, Concepts, Ideas, etc etc etc. Basically anything that doesn't meet YOUR standards of "finished art"

Anyone can post here, make this your thinkbox orrr trashcan for things you don't want to get rid of without at least someone seeing it.

Like this sketch I did when I should've been doing college classes.
Spoiler
sorry ended up removing the image for personal reasons
[close]

« Last Edit: Autumn, 30 Sep 2023 @009 by Numberedpaws » Logged

https://numberedpaws.neocities.org/numberedpawsbadge.gif
Hello! Hi!
ThunderPerfectWitchcraft
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Here be dragons
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Great Posts PacmanThanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 28 Sep 2023 @047 » Embed

Yo  :ha:



* Unbenannt.png (320.99 kB, 1920x1080 - viewed 109 times.)
Logged

Scootarooni
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


( ദ്ദി ˙ᗜ˙ )
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: scootarooni
iMood: scootarooni

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 28 Sep 2023 @827 » Embed

It's a really good thread idea for sure! I like everyone's art too :3

Here's a shirt I'm designing for my friend who plays dnd!

Spoiler
https://files.catbox.moe/v0fevm.png
[close]

Logged


_(:3」∠)_

Numberedpaws
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


He/It - Gay little number
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: algebralien

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: Autumn, 26 Oct 2023 @121 » Toggle Font Embed

Doodling me and my bf :transport:



* image-1.png (102.95 kB, 982x704 - viewed 79 times.)

* image-2.png (189.67 kB, 1040x537 - viewed 104 times.)
Logged

https://numberedpaws.neocities.org/numberedpawsbadge.gif
Hello! Hi!
Memory
Guest

« Reply #4 on: Autumn, 28 Oct 2023 @792 » Embed

https://64.media.tumblr.com/526d12f2c8ed9ed7be85c141809438aa/e7b4b1ccdede8dce-08/s2048x3072/7604d83cb406e1e60447a78f9945d595b9887eaf.pnj
a mob psycho 100 object head i've been working on... coincides with phone psycho 100. yay! yay! :transport:
ah, the watermark has my tumblr username because egbert (i) doesn't (don't) bother changing watermarks as i don't post a lot here

Logged
Memory
Guest

« Reply #5 on: Autumn, 28 Oct 2023 @794 » Embed

the colors looked better on the phone i drew it on... oh... egads... but it should look good to others

Logged
Numberedpaws
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


He/It - Gay little number
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: algebralien

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #6 on: Autumn, 31 Oct 2023 @767 » Toggle Font Embed

https://64.media.tumblr.com/526d12f2c8ed9ed7be85c141809438aa/e7b4b1ccdede8dce-08/s2048x3072/7604d83cb406e1e60447a78f9945d595b9887eaf.pnj
a mob psycho 100 object head i've been working on... coincides with phone psycho 100. yay! yay! :transport:
ah, the watermark has my tumblr username because egbert (i) doesn't (don't) bother changing watermarks as i don't post a lot here
So stinkin cute!

Logged

https://numberedpaws.neocities.org/numberedpawsbadge.gif
Hello! Hi!
ThunderPerfectWitchcraft
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Here be dragons
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Great Posts PacmanThanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #7 on: Autumn, 03 Nov 2023 @024 » Embed

Just made a dynamic changing image:
http://thunderperfectwitchcraft.org/mma.png
doesn't work out, however, when I include it here:
http://thunderperfectwitchcraft.org/mma.png

Logged

MrsMoe
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Your friendly neighborhood living dead girl
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Deviantart Llama!Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #8 on: Autumn, 03 Nov 2023 @193 » Embed

Okay, so...I'm VERY much a beginner artist and I've mainly done my drawings traditionally so far. I'm still working on my style, so I feel like I could benefit a lot from some feedback. I made this drawing of Crona from Soul Eater a few months ago, so it'd be nice if y'all could tell me what you think.

(I'm SO sorry for the bad lighting. My old room was horrendous when it came to that.)

Spoiler
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fxs-EMLWAAEd01k?format=png&name=900x900
[close]

Logged

https://blinkies.cafe/b/display/0113-autism.gifhttps://blinkies.cafe/b/display/0021-vampirefangs.gifhttps://blinkies.cafe/b/display/0182-halloweencathouse.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/02L6smjc/ezgif-7-ebef155de1.gifhttps://64.media.tumblr.com/e53076104c8d22ed3d272d62cc8fccfa/88280e3f54890c11-c1/s250x400/aa5c1239ea59888acaa71ad26271790a794ccc5d.gifvhttps://blinkies.cafe/b/display/0138-greenglow.gif
https://i.ibb.co/Lzg2SZj/tumblr-5afbadec7c65089061ba8cfa48b57bc8-469c61aa-100.webphttps://tinyurl.com/yn2v726zhttps://tinyurl.com/39tjbzfmhttps://tinyurl.com/32x3t38jhttps://tinyurl.com/2ybkhmh5https://tinyurl.com/2ue7d945https://tinyurl.com/493hsx5phttps://tinyurl.com/ye28hzrphttps://64.media.tumblr.com/92ec86321325be8fac199fecef8fd7b0/tumblr_ptpl0x7U4o1y8ua8do1_100.gifv
94673
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #9 on: Winter, 16 Jan 2024 @045 » Embed

one of the pages for the 'story' on my website. Has a depiction of a baby being breastfed so, sort of unsafe for work but not really?
Spoiler
https://94673.neocities.org/story1/charles17.png
[close]

Logged

https://94673.neocities.org/images/icondesdemona.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe