Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @725.24 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 28/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  Ff7 rebirth

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ff7 rebirth  (Read 822 times)
Phoenix
Casual Poster

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

mail buddyJoined 2024!
« on: March 10, 2024 @474.32 »

Hi gamers!
New here, so idk the consensus on discussing new games (dont worry no spoilers) but I just finished the new final fantasy 7 rebirth yesterday and I loved it!
Has anyone else played or finished it? Or does anyone plan to play it if you havent already?  :pc:

"My Flames may flicker, but they Shall never die!"
Sorcer
Casual Poster ⚓︎

:)

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2024 @991.99 »

I don't have a PS5, but Rebirth is definitely on my list of games to play if I do get one later down the line. However, I haven't finished Remake...or the original FFVII.

Back when the demo dropped, I did hear the incredible battle remix of the Main Theme of Final Fantasy VII. I think I'll mostly steer clear of spoilers, though.

starbreaker
Sr. Member ⚓︎

What good is Heaven if we dare not storm it?

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2024 @138.47 »

Hi gamers!
New here, so idk the consensus on discussing new games (dont worry no spoilers) but I just finished the new final fantasy 7 rebirth yesterday and I loved it!
Has anyone else played or finished it? Or does anyone plan to play it if you havent already?  :pc:

I'm waiting for a price drop and saving my money for Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance.

Phoenix
Casual Poster

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

mail buddyJoined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2024 @973.54 »

I'm waiting for a price drop and saving my money for Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance.

I don't have a PS5, but Rebirth is definitely on my list of games to play if I do get one later down the line. However, I haven't finished Remake...or the original FFVII.

Back when the demo dropped, I did hear the incredible battle remix of the Main Theme of Final Fantasy VII. I think I'll mostly steer clear of spoilers, though.

To both of you: I highly recommend if you get the chance:p

Seraphim
Casual Poster

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2024 @130.65 »

I played through Remake and am on Chapter 4 of Rebirth! I have been enjoying it a lot, even though I think it has its faults. The fighting system is at its best and there’s so much depth to it, it really allows for finding your own style. Navigating the open world and all the mini games can get pretty old pretty fast. But I adore the amount of time we get to spend with the characters, and how it feels like they have relationships with each other beyond Cloud.

Best girl is Red XIII.

:drat:
Phoenix
Casual Poster

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

mail buddyJoined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2024 @320.79 »

I played through Remake and am on Chapter 4 of Rebirth! I have been enjoying it a lot, even though I think it has its faults. The fighting system is at its best and there’s so much depth to it, it really allows for finding your own style. Navigating the open world and all the mini games can get pretty old pretty fast. But I adore the amount of time we get to spend with the characters, and how it feels like they have relationships with each other beyond Cloud.

Best girl is Red XIII.

Just wait till you get to meet Cait Sith hes actually a fun character now :D

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi