Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @75.78 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 21/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 925.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  Hi there, I'm Rhenn!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hi there, I'm Rhenn!  (Read 439 times)
rhenn
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: rhenn

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« on: February 01, 2024 @157.47 »

Hey there! I'm currently a student studying in NZ, and in my spare time (or when I'm procrastinating) I like doing art and working on my website. I can't really keep up with the speed and energy of modern social media, so I think forums are a good way to talk and share thoughts with people.

I update it pretty infrequently but recently I've been enjoying posting book reviews; I find they're a good way to distill my thoughts about a book rather than just forgetting everything after finishing it.

My hobbies also include crochet, video games, snow sports, and language learning - I'm trying to make the most of these before semester starts again :grin:

xero333

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: xero333
iMood: xero333
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2024 @465.17 »

Welcome! I really like the simplicity of your site. The pages and styling looks pretty consistent and quite minimal, great job.

You say you're into videogames, what platform / games are you into? I'm on PS5 and PC.

:pc: Bring back the old web! :pc:
Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2024 @858.98 »

Hello and welcome to the forum ! Hope you'll have a great time around ! Crochet sounds nice, I'm in awe of people who can crochet !
rhenn
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: rhenn

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2024 @981.99 »

You say you're into videogames, what platform / games are you into? I'm on PS5 and PC.

Thanks! I'm mostly on PC at the moment; though I have a modded 3DS lying around somewhere.
In terms of genre, I jump around a lot but generally like action games; anything with a skill ceiling is interesting to me! Especially games that implement rhythm mechanics.

I've recently been emulating Animal Crossing though, which I'm finding enjoyable. It's nice to play for a bit after work and relax a bit.

What sort of games do you mostly play?

xero333

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: xero333
iMood: xero333

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2024 @415.49 »

Thanks! I'm mostly on PC at the moment; though I have a modded 3DS lying around somewhere.
In terms of genre, I jump around a lot but generally like action games; anything with a skill ceiling is interesting to me! Especially games that implement rhythm mechanics.

I've recently been emulating Animal Crossing though, which I'm finding enjoyable. It's nice to play for a bit after work and relax a bit.

What sort of games do you mostly play?

Cool, thanks for the reply. I don't have as much time to play anymore, but some of my favourites are Borderlands 2, Skyrim, GTA, Resident Evil series (particularly RE2 and RE4 remake), Demons Souls remake, Horizon Zero Dawn, Doom / Doom 2016 / Doom Eternal.

If you're into action / shooters I would highly recommend the RE2 and 4 remakes, they are absolutely fantastic.

:pc: Bring back the old web! :pc:
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi