Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @12.58 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 24/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 988.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  hello world!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hello world!  (Read 297 times)
tertiaryapocalypse
Casual Poster ⚓︎

travelling through space at a very high speed

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: tertiaryapocalypse

View Profile WWW

bred :3Joined 2024!
« on: February 16, 2024 @378.15 »

hello! i'm hal (or satellite, or a handful of other names), i use he/him pronouns.

i'm a big fan of comics & robots, and i'm hoping to learn a LOT more about computers as i enter college. i've found myself enjoying math a lot, so i figure i'll note that about myself as well! i'm a digital artist and i've been figuring out html, css, js and general webmastery since the summer of 2023. my site is linked on my profile  :grin:  :pc:

i've been drawing since i was little! it's probably my most consistent hobby, and it's been a vessel for me to explore the things i'm interested for years of my life. for me webmastery is an extension of that exploration  :grin: . i've been meaning to learn how to code for a few years now, anyhow, and being able to make a place to host my interests and projects is a HUGE benefit.

i'm excited to be here!  :transport:

a button for the site tertiaryapocalypse, which reads 'visit mars' in all caps and below it reads the site name.a button reading long gone legends in black and white with an eye icon with a star pupil
Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2024 @607.20 »

Comics and Robots ? TransFormers just started at Image Comics, it's pretty good for now !

Welcome to the Melon Forums !  :cheerR:
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi