Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @103.17
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 897.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's the silly things you'll remember :trash: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  A Wild SiLver Apears!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: A Wild SiLver Apears!  (Read 872 times)
SiLver
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: SiLverSkelebeast

Artifacts:
Lego Bionicle !Joined 2024!
« on: Summer, 16 Jun 2024 @033 » Toggle Font Embed

 :ozwomp: Hello!! I'm SiLver (Yes the L is capitalized too), just a beast on the internet trying to become some sort of techno wizard :wizard::pc:

This forum seems to have a lot of like minded people interested in tech and the older ways of the internet, So I'm glad to have found this site and hope to learn a lot here!

I'm also interested in retro video games! If you ever want to Battle me or play co-op shoot me a message, I'm most familiar with quake and doom but I'm open to playing other games too if I have them!

« Last Edit: Summer, 16 Jun 2024 @036 by SiLver » Logged

https://i.imgur.com/fmfOf9a.gif https://i.imgur.com/QcBdLgD.gif :skull: Disciple of the Evil Skull since 2007 :skull:
https://i.imgur.com/HXMJS2w.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/Rg6PZLM.gif
cyberfun1 (dizz)
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


I dont🧠dat evrythngs a lie, as long as u ♡me 4evr
⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Wishing you Happy Times when you're online!20% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 16 Jun 2024 @079 » Toggle Font Embed

:ozwomp: Hello!! I'm SiLver (Yes the L is capitalized too), just a beast on the internet trying to become some sort of techno wizard :wizard::pc:

This forum seems to have a lot of like minded people interested in tech and the older ways of the internet, So I'm glad to have found this site and hope to learn a lot here!

I'm also interested in retro video games! If you ever want to Battle me or play co-op shoot me a message, I'm most familiar with quake and doom but I'm open to playing other games too if I have them!

Oh hello there, I'd totally love to play doom or quake. Truth be told, Ive only ever played the freeware version online while i was bored in school, but when i get the actual game, we could totally play together

Logged

https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FRIENDSHIPISMAGIC.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/TAPEHERO.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/EMOTICONUSER.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/XBOX360.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FIREFOXUSER.jpg
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/NYANCAT.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/BISEXUAL.png

Artifact Swap: I met Dan Q on Melonland!
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 16 Jun 2024 @862 » Toggle Font Embed

HOLY ABEEDASHERY, BOHROK FROM BIONICLE ?????!!!

Incredible ! You"re more than welcome, friend ! Thank you for throwing me back to my Bonkle Years  :dive: I still have a couple of Vahkis and Borhroks... I feel old. Old but cool  :ok:

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe