Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @98.66 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 19/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 902.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  HALLO HALLO HALLO :3

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: HALLO HALLO HALLO :3  (Read 377 times)
Wildcat
Casual Poster ⚓︎

On the internet, no one knows you're a cat!

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: bibliohound
iMood: Bibliohound

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« on: April 27, 2024 @882.06 »

Hi! I go by many usernames online, but my online handle has been Wildcat since 2015. I've been on the Internet since I was around 9 years old. I'm 24 years old now.

I am into a lot of things. They usually fall into the main categories of animals, storytelling, electronics, and history. For example, I am into creative writing, furry culture, and "hacking" retro video game consoles. I have a lot more interests than just those things, but I am too tired and absent-minded to list all of them at this time.

I remember when the Internet - at least the parts I was on, which was mainly roleplay websites - was super individualized with only a few main websites that everyone used such as YouTube, and you had to use your wits and word of mouth to find the next cool place to go to. That's how I found out about Melonland. I have since realized I miss online forum culture, which I never really appreciated since I spent most of my early teenage years on DeviantART. I did spend a lot of time on FanFiction.net forums, though!

I have a lot of progress to make in my chosen career of front-end website development, but I do have my own personal website. It's linked on my profile, but you can visit it here at An Online Stranger's Home. The website has a long way to go, but I will make a second iteration of it once I get the hang of JavaScript.

Looking forward to being active on here! :cheerR:

« Last Edit: April 28, 2024 @650.60 by Wildcat » Logged

Misanthropic Monster™
Sr. Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Misanthropic
PicMix: BitterGoblin

View Profile WWW

uh oh! a pigeon got in!beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice!bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2024 @885.59 »

Nice to meet ya Wildcat! I am gonna check out your site now  :ozwomp:  :pc:

BUTCHBONEZ
Full Member ⚓︎

certified analog horror junkie

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

uh oh! a pigeon got in!Thanks for being rad!Local GothJoined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2024 @919.33 »

Welcome !! I hope you have a fun time here ^__^.

you are safe here, traveler

HY / XE / FANG
Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2024 @920.25 »

Hello there ! Welcome to the melonland forum ! Glad to see someone that knows about roleplay websites !
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi