Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 19, 2024 - @737.37 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 45/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: :transport: More is More :transport: :4u:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hello, I'm kzuich

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello, I'm kzuich  (Read 544 times)
kzuich
Casual Poster

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« on: May 10, 2024 @602.89 »

Hello!
I found these forums when I was researching web revival stuff, and it seemed like a nice place to be, so here I am! My website is here, and I also have a webcomic series about cute robots that I work on, which you can check out here!

So anyway, I'm kzuich (Pronounced Zw-eek). I'm a writer/artist/comic maker from the swampscape known as Houston, Texas.
I do mostly traditional art- alcohol markers, acrylic paint, and colored pencils! I also do traditional comics with dip pens and acrylic inks, among other things. I  also like cel painting and traditional screentoning, too! One of my goals with my website is to offer tutorials and resources for traditional artists :)

On the writing side, I am currently working on two illustrated novels. I am a fanatical user of my AlphaSmart Neo, and I love that dorky little keyboard so much!

Outside of art, writing, and making my website, I like to garden and read...maybe I'm kind of an old lady at heart.

I have slowly been working on my website. I started learning HTML/CSS/a little js late last year, and I feel like I'm getting to a point where I'm getting more comfortable with all of it! I want to eventually start learning SQL/PHP and learn about how stuff on that end works. ^^ My eventual hope is to rebuild my webcomic site and get off WordPress as my CMS, but I'm not sure how realistic that'll be.

Alrighty, so that's all there is to know about me! Nice to meet you all!  :4u:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2024 @731.06 by kzuich » Logged
Memory
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2024 @698.96 »

Welcome [again] to the forum! I love you're webcomic , Pears design is adorable  :ozwomp:
kzuich
Casual Poster

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2024 @870.41 »

Welcome [again] to the forum! I love you're webcomic , Pears design is adorable  :ozwomp:

You are so kind, thank you!:D
I am so glad you like Pear's design, that makes me very happy ^^
Memory
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2024 @872.07 »

You are so kind, thank you!:D
I am so glad you like Pear's design, that makes me very happy ^^

No problem! And I'm glad it does :DD
Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: matchaprika
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2024 @950.54 »

Hellooooo and welcome to the MelonLand Forum !  :cheerR:

Very nice website, I dig your art style, keep going !
kzuich
Casual Poster

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2024 @192.29 »

Hellooooo and welcome to the MelonLand Forum !  :cheerR:

Very nice website, I dig your art style, keep going !

Thank you very much for the kind welcome! :D
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi