Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @142.50 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 17/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 858.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  hello, hello!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hello, hello!  (Read 311 times)
acidicAlchemist
Newbie ⚓︎

just once or twice is good for your soul! :)

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: acidicalchemist

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« on: May 17, 2024 @116.71 »

hihi!! :transport:

my name’s shawn! i’m a fifteen year old from minnesota obsessed with the internet :grin: :grin: i pretty much exclusively make digital art and perler sprites, though i make the occasional piece of kandi  :grin:

my absolute favorite thing is the band oingo boingo [including mystic knights n forbidden zone :grin:]. danny elfman and his works in general, really. film scores, orchestra, big mess, i love em all :) i LOVE finding fellow boingoloids in the wild!!  :cheerR:

as for non-boingo related music, i enjoy mindless self indulgence, jhariah, muse, insane clown posse, DEVO, tears for fears, the cure, lemon demon, and vocaloid  :grin:

other interests of mine include the 2006 show psych [fun fact: that’s where i got my name from! :)], the films re-animator and UHF, the rhythm games project sekai, project mirai, and hypnosis mic, the webcomic randal’s friends, and the cartoon winx club  :4u:

there’s a lot more i like that isn’t listed, i’m a man of many interests (0_0;)

i’ve been a fan of old web visuals since ~2022, but didn’t really get into web revival until late 2023, and in december, i made my own website! you can find it here!!  :grin:  i found this forum via casually looking through other people’s sites, and instantly fell in love with almost everything about it. i lurked for a little while [because to be honest, i’m still very new to forums as a whole (-_-;)], before finally deciding to join this lovely community! :)

i get a bit anxious talking to people, but i hope i can talk to some of yall here  :transport:

just relax, lay yourself down, say goodbye to your head :)
rhenn
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: rhenn

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2024 @195.75 »

Hello and welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your time here :4u:

Neat to see someone else interested in rhythm games! I'd totally recommend Cytus/Cytus 2 if you're ever looking to pick up something new.

BUTCHBONEZ
Full Member ⚓︎

certified analog horror junkie

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

uh oh! a pigeon got in!Thanks for being rad!Local GothJoined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2024 @229.14 »

welcome shawn!!

you are safe here, traveler

HY / XE / FANG
Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2024 @595.42 »

Heyyy ! Welcome to the LeonLand forum !  :cheerR:

You like LemonDemon and old web ? Surely you must like "Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny" !
acidicAlchemist
Newbie ⚓︎

just once or twice is good for your soul! :)

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: acidicalchemist

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2024 @684.73 »

Heyyy ! Welcome to the LeonLand forum !  :cheerR:

You like LemonDemon and old web ? Surely you must like "Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny" !

haha yeah, that was actually my first introduction to lemon demon, but i didn't really get into more of his work until years later. still a great song to this day though :grin:

just relax, lay yourself down, say goodbye to your head :)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi