This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @480.23
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :defrag: Lo and Behold :defrag: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☞ ∙ Life on the Web
| | |-+  ☁︎ ∙ Web Spelunking (Links)
| | | |-+  Gender Census


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Gender Census  (Read 1814 times)
SOBQJMV
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Artifacts:
Joined 2023!
« on: Spring, 17 May 2024 @647 » Embed

It's Gender Census time, which is my absolute favorite time of year because I love surveys so much. I've been sending it to everywhere I can think of, so: nonbinary and genderqueer melonlanders, it would be so wonderful if you would all fill out the gender census. It's a wonderful project that's been going on since 2013 and the more responses the better!
https://survey.gendercensus.com/

Logged

https://scrapes-and-bruises.neocities.org/blinkies/censorship%20kills%20creativity.gif
https://scrapes-and-bruises.neocities.org/blinkies/changeling.gif
https://scrapes-and-bruises.neocities.org/blinkies/gender%20is%20dead.webp
https://scrapes-and-bruises.neocities.org/blinkies/He-They-It.gif
https://scrapes-and-bruises.neocities.org/blinkies/i%20rejected%20my%20mortal%20flesh.webp
https://scrapes-and-bruises.neocities.org/blinkies/Yippee!.gif
larvapuppy
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


World's Worst Baby Seal
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: larvapuppy
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
CubesealSpheal, I Choose You!Wave MailsealFirst 1000 Members!Bisexual
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 17 May 2024 @793 » Toggle Font Embed

Done! I remember filling this out a few years back, it's nice to see that it's still running. Thanks for sharing.

Logged

Newest Clothing

Artifact Swap: HE WATCHES YOUcup 4 uStripe²happy shirousa
wodaro
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


I should be drawing
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: wodaro
Itch.io: My Games

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 17 May 2024 @947 » Toggle Font Embed

Oh very cool! I've somehow never heard of the gender census before! (Or forgot about it when I did ^^;) 40,375 participants last year, wow! That's exciting that they're able to gather so much info, I wonder how many there'll be this year?

Logged

https://cinni.net/images/nature/plants.gifhttps://wodaro.neocities.org/dreams.gifhttps://cinni.net/images/nature/plants.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Enter Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe