Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @251.38 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 29/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: :transport: More is More :transport: :4u:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  Favourite ROBLOX Game

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Favourite ROBLOX Game  (Read 2509 times)
Tommie ΘΔ
Jr. Member ⚓︎

It's not gay if it's the floor...

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: anchorgutz
PicMix: brynnstic

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2023 @886.62 »

oooo my current fav is def World//Zero :D but i grew up on Shard Seekers so its my all time fav by far  :loved:

Last night I drove to Harper's Ferry and I thought about you...
Grimlock
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Harley | He/they |

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: dinosaur
iMood: Grimlock

View Profile WWW

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2023 @253.56 »

I didn't really play that many roblox games i basically exclusively played dinosaur simulator its not getting updates anymore from what i've heard and i tried its successor and i liked the gameplay loop but one day my computer just couldn't handle it anymore. it mainly had dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures but it had a lot of cool nonexistent "dinosaurs" like this hybrid thing

raptor

any pronouns

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2023 @798.96 »

clears throat. rubs my hands together like a fly

SUPER BOMB SURVIVAL (Polyhex)
ive been playing this one since shortly after i made a roblox account, and its a real blast, pun intended. i have all the currently obtainable badges, all the gamepasses! there are so many ways the bomb spawning patterns and maps and events and players can interact & its never gotten old to me. visually awesome too, nice colors, fun lobby and a cute art style! its definitely in my top 5, if not my #1 fave
(would not recommend if fast paced games give you headaches. screen shaking can be turned off in the settings)

MIDNIGHT HORRORS (CaptainSpinxs & co.)
discovered this one through somebody i knew back in 2020, remembered it existed recently, got back on and had a nice (albeit stressed) time. you pick a map, you spawn on the map, you run from the monsters thrown your way, thats about it! sometimes you use items to fend them off like yolks and baseball bats and speed coils. to me its kinda like a blend between nextbots and the next entry on my list
(would not recommend if you're sensitive to horror elements and jumpscares)

SURVIVE THE DISASTERS 2
ive also known this one since my first months playing roblox, i dont remember how i discovered it but, like the others on my list its a nice change of pace from those rising lava games and cash grab obbies. back in my day they had eggman as a boss fight. tldr, objective: survive. you can go through everything like running from noobs, surviving a flash flood, running to a button that kills everyone not standing near it in a certain radius, fighting the grim reaper, sometimes theres hyper disasters or multiple at once. it is. so good please try it. gravity coil is numero uno priority imo

MAKE A CAKE (thebenster)
another classic!! this is a sequel to "make a cake and feed the giant noob", by the same developer, and got a big revamp a few years ago. i played it in 2017 and lost all my data at some point which was very upsetting but i dont really care anymore. tldr objective: go make cakes boy
theres a recipe book you can fill, funny gear, a charming style, nice soundtrack, cool gui, so many frosting flavors to choose from, i Think theres lore theyre adding? you can turn yourself INTO A CAKE for goodness sakes. its such dumb fun i love it so much

bonus points: unless this is just a massive username-sharing coincidence- back in 2016 when blocksworld was still a thing (kids coding game basically, later developed a more social media-y aspect), i remember there being a guy on there named thebenster! so seeing he went on a coding venture and has a successful original game of his own in the present day makes me really happy <:]

WORD BOMB (iilwy & pollopollop)
basically just JKLM's BombParty but on roblox. hot potato with a bomb, except to pass it on, you have to make a word with a certain letters in it in a certain order based on the combo you're given. it can make you feel like the smartest person on the planet or the biggest dingus ever. i think its a beneficial game to the brain despite how intense it can get, got me thinking about vocabulary & discovering words i didnt know existed due to some of the weird 3 letter combos it can dish out later on
(would not recommend if you're not good at thinking on the spot, altho you might be able to use this game as practice for that. it also may be difficult if english isnt your first language)

CAR CRUSHERS 2 (Panwellz)
you crush cars! yeah. if you enjoy those videos of random items being put in shredders i have a feeling youll like this
sometimes you can race (altho theres been a bug stopping it from working properly in recent months). sometimes you fight other cars in derby mode. sometimes you participate in challenges like who can get the longest forward drift or longest airtime. sometimes you Nuclear☢️supriss
(would not recommend if: you're sensitive to siren/alarm noises, see the last thing listed. can get grindy at times)

TREELANDS (NewFissy + Suhreen)
i guess you could call this a tycoon game? in which case, its one of the most relaxing tycoon games ive ever played. you pick fruit, sell it, and build a pretty treehouse. i love it so so much. its retired and no longer receiving updates, also not able to be played on mobile anymore, you have no idea how much that saddens me, but its still an amazing game thats worthy of support (and hopefully isnt too broken)

CHAOTIC BEAN SIMULATOR (SkyTheFloof)
fun adorable time waster 'numbers go up' type game! has crafting and enemies/friendly npcs to interact with too. you are a bean and you bounce around and interact with the world. seriously. it is so sweet it is tooth rottingly cute
bonus points: sky is the person who made a huge chunk of the super bomb survival soundtrack, it's been really cool seeing their composing skills improve so much over the past 5 or so years!
(would not recommend if you have a vendetta against furries for some reason. also would recommend turning on low contrast mode in the settings, it can get eyestrainy)

honorable mentions

PIXEL'S NEIGHBORHOOD (PixelFlame)

if you like wacky humor and silliness laced with occasional unsettling content: anything by zKevin
if you like comedy, visually pleasing games, and/or obbies: anything by Shovelware Studios

if you miss the old days:
SUPER NOSTALGIA ZONE (Maximum_ADHD)
NOSTALGIC HOMESTORE (Nostalgic Designs Co.)

if you like fighting games (minus all the guns):
SUPER DOOMSPIRE (blutreefrog + Polyhex)
SUPER SCUFFLE (Studio Origami)
DATABRAWL (Slam Dunc)
PHIGHTING (boggio)

if you liked PLATES OF FATE (Zephu):
LAB EXPERIMENT (Sharkbyte Studios)
SPACE EXPERIMENT (Sharkbyte Studios) (note: very dead, and lab has most if not all of the same gameplay features)
HORRIFIC HOUSING (CookieScript)
AVERAGE PLATE GAEM (dukzae)

if you liked THE NORMAL ELEVATOR (NowDoTheHarlemShake):
REGRETEVATOR (The Axolotl Sun)
THE CHILL ELEVATOR (bnxdj)
THE ELEVATOR UNIVERSE (DozenGarlic)

if you liked GET A SNACK AT 4 AM (Stixxal):
FORGET YOUR FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY (JayPlays_JP)
BUY FOOD TO FEED YOUR CAT (Jimmalonia)
GET A DRINK AT 3 AM (Ransomwavee)
LATE TO SCHOOL (EthererElsie)

edit: fixed databrawl url. also CRAZY STAIRS I FORGOT CRAZY STAIRS
« Last Edit: August 01, 2023 @840.42 by raptor » Logged

check this!
fatgrrlz

She/They Girl-thing

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2023 @817.34 »

I dropped the game a while back, but I definitely think the one roller coaster tycoon clone is one of the best games on there. The sheer amount of customization you were allowed to do with your park was wild. You could even ride your own rides! :dive:

gub
Newbie ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2023 @571.05 »

Might be showing my age real bad by flexing with my 2008 account :tnt:
It's been years since I've played seriously but back in the day I pulled a lot of hours in a few of the Warriors Cats roleplay places (remember when they were called places?) and the classic "Work at a Pizza Place" and "Disaster Survival" games. I mostly hung out on the forums back then when I wasn't pretending to be a cat for fun XD

Uneuclid
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2023 @84.21 »

currently retro studio and plates of fate

the one who shall be unclept!

sdfghjk

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2023 @35.32 »

currently retro studio and plates of fate

hey i play retrostudio as well, whats ur favorite game on there? i like teamwork obby and stuff like that

(/^.^)/ [words] \(^.^\)

Riqo
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Guess what I wear as a hat .. an eyeball!

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: riqo
iMood: nasunikki

View Profile WWW

Participated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2023 @328.92 »

As a Yume Nikki fan, I totally love Dream World! It's a YNFG on Roblox and it has absolutely stunning visuals and compelling locations! Work at a Pizza Place is a classic, I really love to play as a cook or delivery driver in this one! Azure Mines was another game I adored LOTS when I first started playing Roblox! Tons of replayability in this one! Some more recent ones I play that I also adore are Become Fumo and 3008!

People like to emphasize how Roblox barely has any good games, but there are tons of fun ones! You just have to take some time to search for them .. :ok:

Have a nice dream ...
thecringefactor

Hello World!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2023 @654.85 »

I love DREAM WORLD by Nor0i! It has an art style I look to for inspiration. I love the surreal 3D and 2D imagery and its unique spin on Yume Nikki. I can definitely see inspiration but its got its own unique style. Back when I had more free time on my hands I would just sit in random worlds and imagine stories.

☙豆 豆 龍 ~ ꪻ ꪮ ꪻ ꪮ ᥅ ꪮ ~ ド ド ロ❧
Click for ♫
boyrotting
Casual Poster

literally kel omori

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: merry-bad-end

View Profile WWW

Literally Kel OmoriJoined 2024!
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2024 @42.77 »

I LOVELOVELOVE regretevator. Literally one of my favorite games ever ^___^.  :mark:  :mark:  :mark:  :mark: I also play a lot of pressure and dress to impress! Personally love the lore of all of these  :happy: especially lana in dti. I play plenty of others though. Those are just the first that come to mind.   :seal:  :seal:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2024 @44.93 by boyrotting » Logged

and im asking why lord if this is how i die lord
Silly Goober
Newbie ⚓︎

Rawr X3

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: silly_goober

View Profile WWW

Just A Silly GooberJoined 2024!
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2024 @156.04 »

I absolutely loved and miss Darkness and Darkness II by Loleris! And also The Mad Murderer, They were my favorite games and its just sad to see that they shut down  :trash: I saw that some people made updated versions but no one plays nor remembers it sadly, was such a staple of roblox back in 2014

Audball
Jr. Member ⚓︎

WOE BE TO THOSE WHO SEE!!!

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: audball

View Profile WWW

« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2024 @177.93 »

Gosh I haven't played Roblox in probably over a decade now. Great great times! :grin: My favorite game back in the day was some Ancient Rome themed tycoon game because I was the little jerk who would buy the weapons people would have in the shops and then just go around killing people :s. I specifically remember playing one time killing other players non-stop, and one of them said "I friended you, you're pretty cool" and I denied him because at the time I was uncomfortable friending people I didn't know in real life. Also...why did they friend me, all I did was kill them over and over...

Sadly my original account has been deleted (got hacked while I had been on hiatus, came back too late to recover it :( ), but I remember I created the account in 2009! Been a long time...

"Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt." ~Kurt Vonnegut Jr., Slaughterhouse Five
ConnorTheVGFan78
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Can't let you do that, Star Fox!!

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: connorthevgfan78
iMood: connorthevgfan78
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2024 @253.33 »

I absolutely loved and miss Darkness and Darkness II by Loleris! And also The Mad Murderer, They were my favorite games and its just sad to see that they shut down  :trash: I saw that some people made updated versions but no one plays nor remembers it sadly, was such a staple of roblox back in 2014
:ozwomp: OMG, I remember those games!! :ozwomp:

I used to play both Darkness and Darkness II all the time. I remember hearing about the original from its Game Reviews by Maxxz video on the ROBLOX YouTube channel. It looked like such an awesome game, and it indeed was one along with its sequel. I would always hope to get picked to play as The Beast in Darkness.
Spoiler
I never did get picked to be The Beast in a round of Darkness. Well, except this one time but the power in my house went out in the middle of it so I'm NOT counting that one!!  :sad:
[close]
I even remember playing this spin-off of Darkness called Lightness that Loleris also made. Those games were really fun, would be awesome if someone was able to do a successful reboot of Darkness or create something inspired by it. Would immediately play it if one got made.

Connor was here!!!
:4u: Have a nice day :4u:
greyskieshappymind
Casual Poster ⚓︎

✩₊˚.⋆her⋆⁺₊✧

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Suck At Something September - Did It!Lego Bionicle !Joined 2024!
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2024 @533.46 »

Definitely checking out some of these, Shard Seekers especially looks interesting.

I don't rlly have a huge favourite, but I recommend recollection by Homogenesis to anyone who likes dreamcore.

"You're limiting the universe to only things humans can understand."
"Well you're limiting the universe by limiting the possibility of human understanding."
"Oh yeah... maybe."
- Over the Garden Wall, episode 9, 06:50-06:59

Zombiethederg
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Just surfin. Dont mind me!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Purple Butterfly - to match your purple avatar!Joined 2024!
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2024 @744.32 »

If your a JJBA fan and not looking to play the "A Bizzare Adventure" clones that pop up, Untitled Stand Game is a great fighting game that dosent require you to run around for 5 years and get lucky in order to get the stand you want!

Currentlly theres only Killer Queen, Star Platnium, and The Hand, and with a lack of popularity im not sure if it'll be updated anytime soon, but heres hoping!

PfP art by Bunbubbletea on Fiverr
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

MelonEngine - Mini Three.js Game Engine

Started by MelooonBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 1
Views: 2269
Last post February 22, 2022 @261.66
by ellievoyyd
°˖ ✧-:game assets:・゚✧

Started by cinniBoard ✎ ∙ Art Crafting

Replies: 6
Views: 2297
Last post August 10, 2024 @53.38
by bugholder's epiphany
the era of rpgmaker games

Started by cinniBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 27
Views: 4925
Last post August 16, 2023 @267.22
by Riqo

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi