Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @363.22
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 637.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :sleep: These are fast times on the World Wide Web~ Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hi! Im Zombie!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hi! Im Zombie!  (Read 883 times)
Zombiethederg
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


Just surfin. Dont mind me!
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Purple Butterfly - to match your purple avatar!Joined 2024!
« on: Summer, 04 Jun 2024 @007 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi everyone! Im Zombiethederg (but I'd much prefer you call me Zombie), and im pretty new to.. well, everything! This forum, this community. Needless to say I am enthralled, though!

I've been working away at making my own little corner on the web, Zombieville, for quite some time now. I've been having a lot of fun surfing the web as well, seeing so many cool websites made by so many people! Its really nice to experience, as I've been on the internet since 2012, but have never seen it... well, like this before. Its lovely.

I know I may come off as a poser, since I've never really been around in the era that is being replicated, but I'm excited nonetheless to learn everything I can. I hope to talk to all of you soon!

(Please forgive me if I do something wrong as I literally have never used a forum before!)

Logged

PfP Art by my dear friend, PandaAlex.
Memory
Guest

« Reply #1 on: Summer, 04 Jun 2024 @835 » Embed

welcome Zombie!! I hope you enjoy your time here in melonland :seal:

Logged
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 04 Jun 2024 @856 » Toggle Font Embed

Heyyy wlecome to the MelonLand forum !  :skull:  Nice website, the tiled system is super neat, I like it !

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe