Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 29 Sep 2026 - @615.43
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :cry: Are u having fun? Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema
| | |-+  The Aquabats! Super Show!


« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print Embed
Author Topic: The Aquabats! Super Show!  (Read 5648 times)
McMagnetic
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


BRING ON THE DAYS OF WINE AND ROSES
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: magneticbat

Artifacts:
Certified MagnetJoined 2024!
« Reply #15 on: Spring, 15 May 2024 @984 » Toggle Font Embed

I dont have my home PC to dig for photos at the moment, but so far some notable stuff ive found on the web are
Food Menus, Hot Sauce, [Set Used] aquabat uniforms (which isnt odd in the context of the community, we tend to collect their used uniforms, but still), kazoos, capes, and an only-one-made t-shirt for a cadet only screening of the show at a theatre.

Logged

Smile, Mephiskapheles loves you.

https://ijbol.net/assets/images/image11.png?v=5d35c5f2https://magneticbat.neocities.org/cadetuserbox.png
garystu
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #16 on: Spring, 17 May 2024 @025 » Toggle Font Embed

Interesting stuff. The food items are a bit unusual. Well, post some stuff you want to show off when you're back on your home PC.

The only physical merch I own are the stickers from the Kickstarter. Its not much or anything special really. uh... I like 'em.

Logged

gazafunds.com | Daily click for Palestine

https://i.ibb.co/rpqMJyT/sig-larry.png

xoxoxoxoxoxo
Signature Graphic ^^^ Credits
[close]
xoxoxoxoxoxo
https://i.ibb.co/pRPNJjC/f31-1.png
https://i.ibb.co/3mtcK4s/8831-mine-3.gif
McMagnetic
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


BRING ON THE DAYS OF WINE AND ROSES
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: magneticbat

Artifacts:
Certified MagnetJoined 2024!
« Reply #17 on: Spring, 17 May 2024 @635 » Toggle Font Embed

Hey, from all the stuff I acutally own, I *dont* have those stickers haha. and i dont know of a lot of others who do either. but Ive been seeking out the hotsauce (called batlicks or bat licks lol) to add to my hot-skauce collection (right now i have Reel Big Fish and Five Iron Frenzy, and a Mustard Plug branded bottle is on the way).
I also own the Aquabat Eaglebones' shorts from 2008. That dude was TINY!!!!!!!!!!
I know you're not a huge fan, but they have a new album coming out in June. It's called Finally!. It's going to be their last album, for forever, which is a pretty long time. They're back up to eight members!!!!!
 
They're also following it with a tour if you wanna head on up hahaha.

Logged

Smile, Mephiskapheles loves you.

https://ijbol.net/assets/images/image11.png?v=5d35c5f2https://magneticbat.neocities.org/cadetuserbox.png
garystu
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #18 on: Spring, 18 May 2024 @187 » Toggle Font Embed

hot-skauce collection.christ that pun. :defrag:

Sounds like a great conversation piece, if owning some blokes shorts wasn't already one. so the hot sauce thing was a common thing for American ska bands? huh. you learn something new every day

Yeah, I heard about Finally.

Didn't know it was gonna be the last album. Just wondering where you heard that, I haven't seen anything like that is all. Maybe I'm inattentive.

Anyway, I was already planning on grabbing a digital copy when it came out. I was kinda lukewarm on Kooky Spooky, but I'm curious what sound Finally will have.

.

edit:

I think ever since you sent me the BVP, your various Bat superfan mates have been popping up in my YouTube recs. Awesome sauce. It feels like a good time to get back into the 'Bats just for a bit.

I found the track Bunny Teeth uploaded on youtube. And look, fuck me. If Bunny Teeth is any indication, Finally! might just be something really special. It sounds extremely good.

« Last Edit: Spring, 22 May 2024 @811 by garystu » Logged

gazafunds.com | Daily click for Palestine

https://i.ibb.co/rpqMJyT/sig-larry.png

xoxoxoxoxoxo
Signature Graphic ^^^ Credits
[close]
xoxoxoxoxoxo
https://i.ibb.co/pRPNJjC/f31-1.png
https://i.ibb.co/3mtcK4s/8831-mine-3.gif
garystu
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #19 on: Summer, 07 Jun 2024 @923 » Toggle Font Embed

Got a copy of Finally! with the Kickstarter. Pretty sweet, I'll take it!

I'm listening right now and I'm digging it, its good. I'm glad there's still electronic rock songs here as well of ska songs, I like the mixture. Enjoying it. I'll edit this post when I'm done listening.

Edit: Its extremely, extremely good. Now to listen to it one dozens of more times.

« Last Edit: Summer, 07 Jun 2024 @954 by garystu » Logged

gazafunds.com | Daily click for Palestine

https://i.ibb.co/rpqMJyT/sig-larry.png

xoxoxoxoxoxo
Signature Graphic ^^^ Credits
[close]
xoxoxoxoxoxo
https://i.ibb.co/pRPNJjC/f31-1.png
https://i.ibb.co/3mtcK4s/8831-mine-3.gif
Pages: 1 [2] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe