Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @139.84
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 861.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's only life! :dog: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello hello hai !!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello hello hai !!  (Read 1064 times)
atari
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


404 not found
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: atari
iMood: cottageram

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Rubber Ducky !Joined 2024!
« on: Summer, 12 Jun 2024 @769 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello world !! I am the user known as atari :D  :dive:  :pc:
I'm excited to be here and chat with you all, it seems like a place that doesn't mind long-winded text explanations and conversations (which i am very prone to  :innocent: ) Tysm for having me !!
As of right now I haven't customized my profile but I love how much customization seems to already be available :o
I have a huge love for kids cartoons, animation and art in general lol, PLUSHIES I LOVE PLUSHIES AND RUBBER DUCKS !!!, anime manga the usual stuff, and i'm also a furry ofc, aaand then old web and web revival but that's a given XD
currently I'm coding my website on neocities and I'm also attempting to remake parts of club penguin using javascript !! Getting the assets is a pain tho, I have to organize and decompile all the flash files x_x I might share it here someday whenever I finish it cuz there's barely any sprite sheets out there for it :/ Anyways I think I've rambled enough on here, If you love plushies and read this far, PLEASE POST THEM IN THE REPLIES !!!! :transport:
See you in the boards !! Kind regards, atari

Logged

https://file.garden/ZeMv0T685jeI5jqP/website/general/graphics/pixels/32.gif

Artifact Swap: Spongebob
cyberfun1 (dizz)
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


I dont🧠dat evrythngs a lie, as long as u ♡me 4evr
⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Wishing you Happy Times when you're online!20% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 12 Jun 2024 @793 » Toggle Font Embed

Woah u sound awesome :0 welcome to the forum! im diffy  :grin:

Logged

https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FRIENDSHIPISMAGIC.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/TAPEHERO.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/EMOTICONUSER.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/XBOX360.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FIREFOXUSER.jpg
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/NYANCAT.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/BISEXUAL.png

Artifact Swap: I met Dan Q on Melonland!
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 12 Jun 2024 @837 » Toggle Font Embed

Helloooooooo and Welcome to MelonLand forum ! I hope you'll have fun with us !

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
atari
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


404 not found
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: atari
iMood: cottageram

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Rubber Ducky !Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 14 Jun 2024 @823 » Toggle Font Embed

Woah u sound awesome :0 welcome to the forum! im diffy  :grin:

Helloooooooo and Welcome to MelonLand forum ! I hope you'll have fun with us !

Ty both :D !! I'm happy to be here !!!
Kind regards, Atari @851.67

« Last Edit: Summer, 14 Jun 2024 @852 by atari » Logged

https://file.garden/ZeMv0T685jeI5jqP/website/general/graphics/pixels/32.gif

Artifact Swap: Spongebob
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe