Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @230.56
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 770.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: ozwomp is requesting your location :ozwomp: [Agree] Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello there!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello there!  (Read 1047 times)
Kissasta
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Summer, 19 Jun 2024 @258 » Embed

As the subject says, hello there!
I go about online as Kissasta now a days. If you know me from other art places and stuff, double hello! If you dont, well dont look me up! I mostly do NSFW specific interest illustrations, but I'm joining up here to hopefully reconnect with my old internet roots (God I havent been on a proper forum in probably 10-15 years now!) and hopefully learn to make a wonderful little website to call my own after struggling and failing to comprehend even bbc code and html back when I was younger. I promise to keep things clean while here, I'm getting too old now adays to be causing trouble, I hope.

Thank you for having me!
 :4u:

Logged

^( o_o)v

Tired dweeb re-learning their internet roots. :defrag:
SiLver
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: SiLverSkelebeast

Artifacts:
Lego Bionicle !Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 19 Jun 2024 @339 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome to the forum! I hope you find luck in your web journey  :wizard:

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/fmfOf9a.gif https://i.imgur.com/QcBdLgD.gif :skull: Disciple of the Evil Skull since 2007 :skull:
https://i.imgur.com/HXMJS2w.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/Rg6PZLM.gif
SplashAky
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


Darkness Queen
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: splashaky
iMood: splashaky
PicMix: dannydunny

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 19 Jun 2024 @371 » Embed

Hiii I'm new too :dive:

Logged

:transport: Ah Sabbadah! :transport:
TamaNOTchi!! It's tamaNOTchi! Click to feed!
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 19 Jun 2024 @835 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello and welcome to the melonland forum ! Don't let your age make you too quiet, you're free to make noise and have fun !

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
Memory
Guest

« Reply #4 on: Summer, 20 Jun 2024 @781 » Embed

Hullo - welcome aboard  :seal:  :seal:

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe