This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @890.88
Forum Activity: Two Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: ozwomp is requesting your location :ozwomp: [Agree] Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ⛄︎ ∙ MelonLand Info & Questions
| | |-+  Is there a way to immediately display topics by most recent?


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Is there a way to immediately display topics by most recent?  (Read 1816 times)
Stonmann
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


Hi :3
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Summer, 03 Jul 2024 @632 » Toggle Font Embed

Title says it all. That's usually how I view these kinda forums, and it's very annoying every time I open a genre to edit the filter.

Logged

⠀
⠀
⠀
⠀
Should I be here? Maybe. idk

⠀
⠀
⠀
https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/draw/9bda28afbf38c07aece0d8a1f75d1558
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 03 Jul 2024 @635 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi; maybe there is! I'm not entirely sure what you mean or what filter your editing ~ would you mind explaining it in a little more detail please ^^

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillThe Wizards OrbRed Tulip100 coins<3eyntivemds pet fishcurious fish
Stonmann
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


Hi :3
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 03 Jul 2024 @646 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi; maybe there is! I'm not entirely sure what you mean or what filter your editing ~ would you mind explaining it in a little more detail please ^^

K so I mean when you open a category it's like this by default:
https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/draw/486e26f02b3a32e07c56cfae1254ab0e

The topics are displayed in order of the last post.

I want it to be displayed like this by default (if possible):

https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/draw/25f6b89b06353e50ebabcdae384667b3

The topics are displayed in order of the most recent one made.

Does that make sense.

I hope so.

Thanks for the help  :transport:

Logged

⠀
⠀
⠀
⠀
Should I be here? Maybe. idk

⠀
⠀
⠀
https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/draw/9bda28afbf38c07aece0d8a1f75d1558
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 03 Jul 2024 @651 » Toggle Font Embed

Aha, I see; so the short answer is I don't think so unless you can find an option in your look and layout preferences; the easiest thing would be to create a bookmark that includes the sorting parameter and use that ^^

The longer answer is that, I would not add a feature like this because it essentially misses the point of the forum and more broadly web revival ideals  :tongue:

The goal here is to value and re-use and rework old material; including old threads! So its within the ethos of the forum to encourage people to post on older threads, and I'd actually encourage people not to create new threads unless that topic really is not anywhere else on the forum ~ so having a sorting system that favors new threads would be the opposite of that  :drat:

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillThe Wizards OrbRed Tulip100 coins<3eyntivemds pet fishcurious fish
Stonmann
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


Hi :3
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: Summer, 03 Jul 2024 @653 » Toggle Font Embed

Aha, I see; so the short answer is I don't think so unless you can find an option in your look and layout preferences; the easiest thing would be to create a bookmark that includes the sorting parameter and use that ^^

The longer answer is that, I would not add a features like this because it essentially misses the point of the forum and more broadly web revival ideals  :tongue:

The goal here is to value and re-use and rework old material; including old threads! So its within the ethos of the forum to encourage people to post on older threads, and I'd actually encourage people not to create new threads unless that topic really is not anywhere else on the forum ~ so having a sorting system that favors new threads would be the opposite of that  :drat:

Oh ok. Thanks :))

Logged

⠀
⠀
⠀
⠀
Should I be here? Maybe. idk

⠀
⠀
⠀
https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/draw/9bda28afbf38c07aece0d8a1f75d1558
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe