This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @863.84
Forum Activity: Two Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ⛄︎ ∙ MelonLand Info & Questions
| | |-+  Melonland Main Music :D


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Melonland Main Music :D  (Read 1601 times)
Stonmann
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


Hi :3
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Summer, 04 Jul 2024 @642 » Toggle Font Embed

Not sure if this is the right place sorry  :drat: but I posted the main music to YT! :)) I love the music so much I thought it deserved to be there  :cheerR:

It may bring more good people to this amazing site :3 There's really not much there  :ohdear:

Logged

⠀
⠀
⠀
⠀
Should I be here? Maybe. idk

⠀
⠀
⠀
https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/draw/9bda28afbf38c07aece0d8a1f75d1558
Zombiethederg
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


Just surfin. Dont mind me!
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Purple Butterfly - to match your purple avatar!Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 04 Jul 2024 @691 » Toggle Font Embed

Did you compose it / get permission to post this? Im pretty sure most of Melonlands songs are songs taken from other artists who Melon himself credits... the efforts nice but uh. this may be copyright infringment

Logged

PfP Art by my dear friend, PandaAlex.
Memory
Guest

« Reply #2 on: Summer, 04 Jul 2024 @757 » Embed

Did you compose it / get permission to post this? Im pretty sure most of Melonlands songs are songs taken from other artists who Melon himself credits... the efforts nice but uh. this may be copyright infringment

the song is Spindash by Blue Dot Sessions, which is made available under a creative commons 4.0 license! so as long as it's not monetized and @Stonmann adds a credit & link back to the blue dot sessions site, it's fine. :goL:

Logged
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 04 Jul 2024 @822 » Toggle Font Embed

to YT! :
Off topic, but is that how the clock-turn logo looks on your browser??? That's totally broken!! :drat: What browser are you using?

It should look like this:
https://nonit.me/external/images/clock-turn-melonland.jpg

Ont topic:
It is really lovely song; sometimes I just leave that page open to have it in the background also thanks @xixxii - I should actually add a proper credit on the page since its only credited in code atm  :innocent:

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillThe Wizards OrbRed Tulip100 coins<3eyntivemds pet fishcurious fish
Stonmann
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


Hi :3
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: Summer, 04 Jul 2024 @838 » Toggle Font Embed

Off topic, but is that how the clock-turn logo looks on your browser??? That's totally broken!! :drat: What browser are you using?

It should look like this:
https://nonit.me/external/images/clock-turn-melonland.jpg

That's weird? I'm just using Google. Huh.

EDIT: I just remembered why. I wanted it to have a white bg so I downloaded it from the file, which must have reset the font. I didn't even realise lol  :drat:

the song is Spindash by Blue Dot Sessions, which is made available under a creative commons 4.0 license! so as long as it's not monetized and @Stonmann adds a credit & link back to the blue dot sessions site, it's fine. :goL:

Thanks! I wasn't sure who made it so I didn't know how to credit XD It's added!  :transport:

« Last Edit: Summer, 04 Jul 2024 @865 by Melooon » Logged

⠀
⠀
⠀
⠀
Should I be here? Maybe. idk

⠀
⠀
⠀
https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/draw/9bda28afbf38c07aece0d8a1f75d1558
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe