Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @230.41
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 770.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  Do you have a pet rock? If so, show us an image of your pet rock!!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Do you have a pet rock? If so, show us an image of your pet rock!!  (Read 1119 times)
GlitchyZorua
Sr. Member
****
View Profile WWW


existing
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Great Posts Pacmanzoru gameboy dudeGlitched Away From SinnohJoined 2024!
« on: Summer, 17 Aug 2024 @115 » Embed

Here is my pet rock!

https://u.cubeupload.com/GlitchyZorua/20240816192110.png

His name is Rockie!

Now, show me your pet rocks!!! :smile:

See also: https://melonking.net/melon?z=/thoughts/pet-rock

« Last Edit: Summer, 17 Aug 2024 @143 by GlitchyZorua » Logged

With loves and hugs, GlitchyZorua

http://internetometer.com/image/50041.png
julian-is-alive
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 18 Aug 2024 @152 » Embed

He looks absolutely adorable! Do tell is he sedimentary or metamorphic? Oh, and I don't have a pet rock but I'm planning to go look at some shelters and give a lucky rock a good home.

Logged
Eunice
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Behind every great woman there is a cat.
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Serennau

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
The Wise OneJoined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 18 Aug 2024 @430 » Embed

I don't have one now, but when I was a teenager and lived in New Zealand, I had a wild one I rescued from a beach. Eventually I had to return it to the wild. I wonder how that rock got on? Whether it had babies and lived a happy life.

Logged
GlitchyZorua
Sr. Member
****
View Profile WWW


existing
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Great Posts Pacmanzoru gameboy dudeGlitched Away From SinnohJoined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 20 Aug 2024 @025 » Embed

He looks absolutely adorable! Do tell is he sedimentary or metamorphic? Oh, and I don't have a pet rock but I'm planning to go look at some shelters and give a lucky rock a good home.

Thanks!! :)

Quote from: julian-is-alive
sedimentary or metamorphic?

I'm no rock expert, So I don't know...  :omg:

Logged

With loves and hugs, GlitchyZorua

http://internetometer.com/image/50041.png
HalfofBilly
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


Almost at this text's character limit, I can't wai
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!goose vortexTop Hat! :3First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: Summer, 21 Aug 2024 @964 » Embed

Not a pet rock owner myself, I'm afraid, but I do have a copy of The Care and Training of your Pet Rock from my parents. It's such a neat little book and I highly recommend a read for owners and non-owners alike.
 
Archive.org link: https://archive.org/details/pet_rock_manual_original/


https://priv.au/image_proxy?url=https%3A%2F%2Fencrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com%2Fimages%3Fq%3Dtbn%3AANd9GcR1t2NpV82aMPC9JL8GvBKtfwHOMFgte3khZcJ0nMgZLie5x1k%26s&h=b07afd19ebd24a61c22150faca0ec00ec3fa3daf24a6ed140cb8c4ca6a11570f

Logged

https://halfofbilly.com/Site-assets/Title.gif

I'm an animator who animates animations (now in 1080p!!)
caracalled
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: caracalled
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #5 on: Summer, 21 Aug 2024 @433 » Toggle Font Embed

I picked my pet rock up from the foot of a billboard at an intersection where he was abandoned. I think there were some dubious breeding practices involved and the vet costs are quite high because of it, but anything to give the little guy a good life :3

https://i.imgur.com/r6XMKIv.png

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/VLmucLz.jpeg
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe